Image ServicesScam, Scam Scam, Unauthorized Bank Card Charge

E

This company has charged my card for services they did not render. This is a scam and they should be found and prosecuted.

john Jun 18, 2008

just found the same charge on my checking acct. for $9.30..my bank is aware of it and is sending me a new debit card..how can we find out who is doing this? and how can we stop them?

• Me
    Mel Jun 21, 2008

I had this charge on my card too. Had to cancel my card. I will be prosecting

• Mi
    Missy Jul 01, 2008

I just found this same charge of $9.30 from Image Services on my checking account today. I too had to cancel and request a new card. Would anyone please post an update if any new information is found? There are so many people online complaining about this but no authorities seem to have a clue about it. I am having to go through a great deal of leg work to report this, which leads me to believe this scam can make a killing without ever being caught. I pay my bills on time every month and always balance my check book, there is no reason for some elusive company to be charging me suspicious random fees.

Joe Jul 01, 2008

I also had the same thing happen to me today. I was charged $9.35 on my credit card and I have never done business with this Image Services company. I called my bank, reported this as fraud, and canceled my credit card. Since it is such a small amount, I doubt that any fraud department will do anything about this. I know it is wrong and something should be done to stop it. Seems like this is affecting quite a few people. I just would really like to know how this place got my information in the first place. The only information that I have found is that they are called Image Services based out of Florida. Their phone # is [protected], but when I call I am told that the number I have dialed cannot be reached from my calling area. The merchant description I got from my credit card was that they deal with books, periodicals, and newspapers. That is all the information I have. Something needs to be done to stop this.

• Do
    Don Jul 02, 2008

Also, found this unauthorized charge on my credit card this morning. Disputed it with my bank.

• Kj
    kj Jul 05, 2008

Same 9.35 Charge from Image Services, had to close my account. Its really a hassle when people steal from you. I was thinking the same thing though they are probably making so much money on the people who dont pay attention to their accounts.

• Gd
    gdclnfn Jul 09, 2008

Same thing here. Called fraud dept. at my bank to get a new card. What a SCAM. Image Services [protected] FL 06-28-08 ($9.35). Someone is making bank on us unknowing citizens. Pathetic.

• Jm
    JM Jul 10, 2008

I received an fraudulent charge on my debit card for $9.35 that listed "IMAGE SERVICES [protected], FL ". I tried calling the number but received a message saying their voice mailbox was full. I have disputed the charge and canceled my debit card.

matt Jul 12, 2008

7/12/08 - I found a charge on my credit card for $9.30 from Image Services, FL [protected] which I have no idea what it's for. I called the phone number listed, but voicemail is full and cannot leave a message. I went on the internet to look up the company and found numerous other complaints against this company for the same unauthorized bank and credit card charges. Will notify my bank.

Check your statement carefully for this scam.

• Ga
    Gary Jul 13, 2008

I had the same thing to me as well, [protected] and it's a florida number. I will be persuing legal action as well. just discovered this friday.

• Ar
    Arnold Jul 14, 2008

Same "scam." Went to use my debit card at ATM and it was unavailable for use with msg to contact financial institution. Query indicated charge from Image Services in Maitland that issuing card company security felt was suspicious and closed access to card. Never made any purchase (also $9.25) from these people. I am filing fraud complaint with Florida Attorney General's office.

• Jv
    jvg Jul 15, 2008

Can anyone tell me about this company Image Services? This charge also appeared on his account and he is currrently deployed. His account now has a ban on it, and i need to find out if this was something he ordered, or if it is indeed fraud. Any info would help. Thank you so much.

• Vf
    vf Jul 21, 2008

Same unauthorized charge by Image Services [protected] Florida on my credit card. Blocked my card, disputing charge and reported fraud to FL Division of Consumer Services: [protected].

• Su
    Susy Jul 21, 2008

Just found this on my statement on the 16th. I also found another one on my husbands card for 4.95 from a different named company and the other one was on my card for 9.25. Don't want to cancel cards due to vacation this week but may have to(:

• Ro
    Ron Jones Jul 22, 2008

My Credit card was charged $9.30 on July 16, 2008. I have no idea what this charge was for.

• Ba
    Barbara Lee Jul 24, 2008

July 24, 2008 - Discovered the charge from Image Services on my statement and asked my bank for the nature of this charge of $9.25. I tried calling the phone number but got the same message everyone else has, voice mail, voice mailbox full, call later. No company name was mentioned. My bank replied that all the information they had was what was listed on my statement. I was able to call the bank back, cancel my card and request a new one. Thank you for this website.

• Ke
    Kelly Aug 01, 2008

I found a charge on my bank statement last week of $9.25 from Image Services [protected] Fl,. I have no idea what it is. We have canceled our card and requested a new card. My bank is working with me & local PD to investigate this. True only $9.25 but I had found on other websites that I'm not the only one to have this happen. You call the 888# and go to a basic generic voice mail. They don't say the company name or anything. Not going to give them any more info then they already have.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices