Having problems with Image Invites?

Image Invites Customer Service Contacts

321 West Broadway
San Gabriel, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Image Invites Customer Service. Initial Image Invites complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Image Invites above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Image Invites. Discuss the issues you have had with Image Invites and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Image Invites Complaints & Reviews

Imageinvites.comphoto invitations

Ordered invitations online 4th of July weekend. Said that I would get an email soon after I order so I can give the information and photo to put on my daughters invitations. I didn't hear anything so I went ahead and emailed all the information. I haven't heard anything still. I emailed 3 times. Still no response. It is now Friday. Ordered July 1. This is a scam obviously! Do not order from this person. Will get no response. Now they have all my information and credit card. Keep looking at my bank to see if I get charged. If I do I'm disputing it!

Image Invites — Business is an absolute joke

This business is a joke. The website boasts excellent customer service and fast turnaround. I submitted my...

Image Invites Failure to provide service promised

I ordered my daughter's birthday invitations on a Monday, received a confirmation requesting more info, and replied to that on Tuesday. A 48 hour turnaround was promised, and that deadline came and went. I sent several emails with no response and tried to call the number provided, but the mailbox was full. Today is Sunday and I finally received an email that said simply, "order cancelled". No explanation or apology. I threatened to contest any charges to my card and haven't seen any come through yet. Marlene is rude and Image Invites needs to be shut down so she can't scam anyone else. I went on Etsy and found a better invite, had a response in minutes, and sent the file to Walmart to print and had invites the same day for less money.

Image Invites Never received

This lady is a complete scam artist!! I ordered my invitations so far in advance, and never received them!! I am very organized when it comes to my birthday parties. I ordered the invites on May 3rd for a June 30th party. I approved the proof on May 6th, she said they were mailed that weekend! Then I wait WEEKS! I finally tell her I want my money back, she offers to "remail" them at her own expence, I once again never receive them! I then go June 10th and make my own invites because this very scummy lady can't be bothered to be truthful. I demand a refund and that never comes either. I want my money back, and you should be forced out of business, She doesn't return emails. She completely ignores you.

• La
          Latinchick11 Feb 09, 2016

I am going through the same thing I ordered my invitations three weeks ago I've paid already got a usps tracking number that states sender hasn't given the package to them I've emailed and called multiple times and no answer definitely a scam artist and will file a formal complaint and dispute it with my bank this lady Marlend is ridiculous worse customer service ever

Image Invites — Invitations

So SAD! I used this company for 4 years for borthday party invitations and unfortunately never again. I first...

Imageinvites.com — Refund

I recently placed an online order from this webiste, the owner Marlene, did not provide me my proofs in a...