Iluvsuelyn.comFraud alert

H

I entered into an agreement with Charles Gardner of IEC Studios in which Charles Gardner claimed to be a booking agent for the fashion model Suelyn Medieros of www.Iluvsuelyn.com. For a booking fee, Charles said he would have Suelyn host an event at my venue. I agreed to the deal and entered into a contract with Charles Gardner and gave him $850 through his paypal account.

After receiving my money, Charles told me that he had given my deposit money to an individual named Marcus Blassingame of TSD Agency and BlackMen Magazine and that he would no longer be able to help me. I was shocked that Charles Gardner would not honor his fiduciary responsibility of holding my money until the event was complete and furthermore that he would give my money to someone who I have never met or agreed to enter into a contract with.

Reluctantly, I called Marcus Blassingame. Dealing with Marcus was a nightmare from the beginning. Marcus initially told me Charles never gave him any money to book Suelyn for an event. After several dozen calls to both Marcus and Charles, Marcus did admit that Charles gave him my deposit money. However, Marcus said Charles owed him some money from other endeavors and Charles said Marcus owed him money for other business dealings and they would commingle and hold my money until their other debts were settled. Finally, after countless phone calls and emails, Marcus said he had the deposit money, however, he would not return the money. Marcus said I must enter into another contract with him through his company TSD Agency where Suelyn would host an event on a different date. With no options I singed his agreement. Once I faxed the signed contract back to Marcus, he sent me a text message indicating that he was not giving back my deposit money and he will take my apology in cash which I believe is his way of saying he is stealing my money.

After receiving this text from Marcus Blassingame, I called Charles Gardner who informed me that now the money is with Suelyn and I must get the money from her. Charles further went on to say that he can do nothing with Suelyn as she will not provide him with the name of her travel companion for the event nor will she give him the pertinent information needed for the event. Thus, he cannot assist with her hosting the event. Yet again, Charles said I have to deal with someone else whom I have never met, only this time he will not provide any contact information.

These shenanigans have taken six weeks and cost me $850. Clearly, this situation must be handles in court, but people must BEWARE, when dealing with SUELYN MEDIEROS, CHARLES GARDNER, or MARCUS BLASSINGAME you will waste a lot of time and you will end up with nothing other than loosing your deposit money. BE CAUTIOS WHEN TRYING TO BOOK SUELYN MEDIEROS TO HOST AN EVENT!!!

• Ie
    IEC Studios Victim Oct 02, 2010

Charles Gardner of IEC Studios and Marcus Blassingame of TSD Agency and employee of BlackMen Magazine stole my money and failed to appear in court. Reason cited: needed time to get finances straight to make a trip to Denver, Colorado.

Charles Gardner and Marcus Blassingame were paid a deposit of $850 to book model Suelyn Medeiros of www.iluvsuelyn.com to host an event in Denver, Colorado. However, these clowns were unable to provide the model for the event and simply ran with the money – no service provided. Anyway, The Gardner and Blassingsham were on the run for a while then decided to slither back into Denver around a year later. While at a Denver nightclub they were served documents to appear in court. Blassingsham got served, hopped around like a wounded rabbit, then took a seat. While Blassingsham was getting served The Gardner hobbled right up to Shamie to see what was going on and got himself served as well. The Gardner read the documents over his pot belly, then also took a seat next to Shamie. From this point on, these clowns have been trying to find a way to get out of going to court for stealing my money.

For the past year Charlie and Markie have been running off at the mouth saying they were right and they were going to sue me. Right!!! The trial date was scheduled for Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 8:45 am at the Denver County Court House. This would be a perfect chance for The Gardner and Shamie to prove that they were justified in creating fictitious documents to have Suelyn Medeiros host an event, committing breach of contract, neglecting to keep the deposit money in proper escrow, not providing the service promised and not returning the deposit money. Of course these cowards backed out. They actually submitted a letter to the court saying how bad their financial position is and that they need more time to get their finances straight. Say What??? Charles Gardner, who works as a low level photographer, should be able to pawn his camera for $50 and hop on a Greyhound Bus to Denver. Marcus Blassingame has been riding off of his daddy’s coattails his entire life, he should be able to ask his pops to lend him a few bucks to catch the Greyhound as well. This is a perfect example of The Gardner and Blassingsham displaying their character. They talk all that smack and could not even step up to the plate. Blassingsham seems to have more estrogen in his body then ten women combined. This clown sends text messages like a women scorned but could not show up to court. I have never met a man who works so hard on his text tirades – way too much estrogen. Blassingsham needs to apply for “The Real House Wives of New Jersey” he would probably do quite well on the show.

To add to this whole comical situation, there is a lawyer in Baltimore, Maryland by the name of Paul W. Gardner who was reprimanded for failing to keep a retainer in a proper trust account. See link (http://www.courts.state.md.us/attygrievance/sanctions09.html) or call the Maryland Attorney Grievance Commission at [protected] to verify the accuracy of this statement. Now could this Paul W. Gardner be the same Paul W. Gardner that Charlie states is his Baltimore attorney??? Same Gene pool??? Do birds of a feather flock together??? Could this be a case of what the clowns see the clowns do??? In any event, Attorney Paul W. Gardner received a Commission Reprimand for failure to deposit a client’s retainer into an attorney trust account. Very similar to Charlie and Markie not keeping my deposit money in proper escrow.

These clowns can say whatever they want, but all facts are at the Denver County Court House located at 1515 Cleveland Place Denver, Co. Anyone interested can view the court documents. Gardner and Blassingame can say a million times that they are working on a case, going to sue, etc. Fact remains they did not show up to court. It would have been a hilarious site seeing dumb and dumber trying to explain how they were justified in taking my deposit money, providing no service, and not returning the money. #clownsneedtotakeanethicscourse.

People must beware of Charles Gardner of IEC Studios and Marcus Blassingame of TSD Agency and employee of BlackMen Magazine. As exemplified above and in court documents, they are not doing well financially so if you give them deposit money for a talent booking or give them any of your time there is a strong chance both will be wasted. Learn from my experience, work with a reputable talent agent out of New York or Los Angeles, not a “Real House Wives of New Jersey” type of agency or a dishonest old man claiming to be a photographer / booking agent. These two clowns are fakes, frauds, and Blassingshams.

#Clowns #Frauds #Losers