ieshoesFAKE UGGS

I ordered a pair of uggs claiming to be geniune by company, they were shipped by a co. in China with the return address in chinese. when I emailed the co. barely illegible return emails asking asinine questions about ' shoes ' I purchased even going so far as asking me to take pic of ' shoes.' I finally informed the fraud division of my bank so that they could freeze the payment until a further investigation. I was told by bank to ship fake uggs back, to have them signed registered mail would cost 67.00 or twenty dollars to ship without return receipt. The return reciept will have to do as I am not going to pay 67.00 to send back fake uggs to a RIP OFF company. the fake uggs have polyester fuzz lining and are not even sized like geniuine uggs.

These people are crooks!

FAKE UGGS

• Wh
    whodidthis Mar 20, 2009

not being offensive, but how did they claim it to be genuine? they sell all fake replica products but their fine print may read something like "genuine quality" which doesn't mean it's genuine in any way. Did you communicate with them before purchase to make sure it's "genuine" not just "genuine quality"?

• Su
    susan Mar 19, 2009

The emails sent by company were uninteligible. (sp)

• Su
    susan Mar 19, 2009

I meant to say I will be shipping back Fake uggs without return reciept as I will not be robbed of another dime or dollar!