IE ShoesSelling knock-off products as genuine

I purchased what I thought were UGG boots. The product was clearly a knock-off from materials to sizing. The products even had the UGG logo and a trademark, that when compared to an original version, was just different enough to alert me.

The product arrived in a damaged box and had come from China. No where on the website did it indicate that it came from here. I sent the products back after $25 in shipping, a month wait and 3 e-mails I received only a partial credit.

I doubt I will see the remainder of my money, I would like other consumers to know that this site is selling fraudulent products and are unethical.

Melinda Dennis

• Bi
    Bill Mar 12, 2009

Same story this company is selling counterfeit products. I'm currently challenging credit card charges from ie shoes.

• Sb
    sb52808 Mar 31, 2009

Yup, they are right on with their complaints. Waited a month to receive my order and when they arrived (in a beat up box wrapped in tape) delivered by some guy in a Honda Accord... they were knock off Jordans that weren't the color they looked like they were supposed to be.. with glue all over them and the color accents didn't even match. Absolutely horrendous.

• Sh
    Shierra Apr 28, 2009

that is right. I brought five pairs of shoes and I spend over 500 US dollars and when it came, the box was broken, the QUALITY IS SO CHEAP AND FAKE, SO SMELLY. I ask them to give me refund, and they just said " you know we have been doing the business for three years, I don't really care what people says in google". What the F***.
    DOn't buy from them I suggest you guys.. they just take your money away...

• Ap
    a portillo May 01, 2009

I ordered Jordans. These shoes are completely fake. The stiching from the Jordan figure is falling off. Wrong sole and they smell. On top of not even coming in a box. They were just wrapped in shipping paper.

• Ba
    bacon751 Oct 19, 2009

I guess I was the lucky one. I got a pair of Uggs from ieshoes and they were perfect. Sent in the legit Ugg box, brand new and perfect. Checked them out with others I had purchased from local stores and they were identical...down to the stitching, the logo, the sizing label inside, the quality of the suede and fur. I will be purchasing others this year and hope to get the same, good results.

• He
    henry926 Dec 28, 2009

I guess i was lucky i brought a pair of timbeland boots andthey were real and just like the shoes in the store i hope they refund my money in my account that i had made an order but didn;t want it so far they are ok

sandylee1013 Jan 06, 2010

I was one of the lucky ones too, more than one time. I have purshase from ieshoes.com and thank God everything was great. I have purchase two UGGS boots and one pair of nike shock, another pair of nike for women and just recently I bought for my son the Jordans #23 and everything came out new and good. I will be purchasing more, hoping to God that I don't have a bad experience like some of you!!! I don't have any complains. The boxes come a little bix bitten but nothing out of this world.