IDT Corporation Logo

IDT Corporation

Having problems with IDT Corporation?

IDT Corporation Customer Service Contacts

550 Broad St, 17th Fl
Newark, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IDT Corporation Customer Service. Initial IDT Corporation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IDT Corporation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IDT Corporation. Discuss the issues you have had with IDT Corporation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BOOS REVOLUTIONBAD CSERVICE

DEAR IDT

WHEREAS YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SELL ME A PRODUCT. I BELIEVE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BUY FROM WHO EVER GIVES ME GOOD CSERVICE. I BOUGHT $50.00 OF UNITS ON 09/25/12 FOR MAKE IMPORTANT CALLS AS I HAD LOST MY SIBLING AND NEEDED TO TALK TO MY FAMILY. ONLY $10.00 WAS PUT IN MY ACCOUNT. I CALLED YOUR CS TO ENQUIRE AND WAS TOLD THAT A VERIFICATION HAS TO BE DONE AND IT TAKES UP TO 48 HOURS TO DO THAT. I HAS BEEN 96 HOURS NOW AND THE UNITS HAVE NOT BEEN PLACED IN MY ACCOUNT. I CALLED YOUR CS TO ENQUIRE AND WAS TOLD THAT THE VERIFICATION DID NOT GO THROUGH. I ASKED WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED AS I COULDNT USE THE CARD TO PURCHASE UNITS BUT TO WAIT FOR YOURS TO CLEAR. I THINK ITS A BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND JUST BECAUSE WE AFRICAN DONT PURSUE FIRMS THAT OFFER THEM BAD CS DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE FOOLS. NOW I TALKED TO A SUPERVISOR AS I NEED UNITS TO CALL AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MY MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN AND SERVICES NOT PROVIDED. YOU COMPANY IS NOT MY BANK TO HOLD MY MONEY WITHOUT SERVICES. I ASKED FOR REFUND AS I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE BOSS REVOLUTION COMPANY AND I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT WITH BBB AS WELL AS ANY REGULATORY BODY IN THIS COUNTRY. THROUGH THIS LETTER I AM FORMALLY REQUESTING A REFUND OF MY $40.00 . I WILL ALSO CAL CAPITALONE AND FILE A COMPLAINT .

THANKS