Ids Grant One DayUnauthrized withdrawel

I don't know who this company is. They made an unauthorized withdraw from my debit account. The charge for a grant service was suppose to be $1.99 not the $94.89 they charged my account. When I called the 866 umber, all I got was the run around. This is fraud and these people belong in jail. Can anyone help me get my money back?

• Ev
    Evgene Aug 15, 2011

i got scammed twice. i've ordered cd for 1.99 and was charged twice 94.89 for february 2009 and march 2009. i called my bank to stop payment to this fraud company. i have not gottten abything from them. its 100% fraud!!!

Roger W. Loughridge May 09, 2010

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS CHARGE IS??????????
    WHAT DO I DO ?????????

• Bd
    bd5 Oct 30, 2009

Even when you follow the instructions, wait the 88 day period and try to fill out the refund form and fax to [protected] you get no response. I've faxed this refund form 3 times to date and still nothing. Today, when I tried to fax the refund form for the 4th time, the number had been disconnected. So don't believe the refund steps they give you. They don't work and you never get your money back!

• Vi
    VictoriaG Aug 24, 2009

Filed a complaint with the Banking Commission today, IDS won't give their address, if anyone has their address than I can also file a complaint to the BBB of the applicable state. A CLASS ACTION SUIT needs to be started against this company, if not only to rightfully receive our funds back but to make an example of them, as they have an amazing amount of nerve to post their "services" on the Cerebral Palsy web site with AmeriCorps.

This is an outrage. IN NEED OF IDS ADDRESS and CONTACT INFORMATION, will seek an attorney to represent for all concerned. THANK YOU Victoria ~ [email protected]

• Du
    duped n texas Jul 31, 2009

5/23/09

We were visiting my 87 year old father in law. He wanted me to look at an add that popped up in his e mail. It was about information for obtaining grants from the government. The ad made it sound like it was very easy. You just have to qualify; I'm a fifty five year old handicrippled that broke my neck at 19 years old. My 87 year old hard of hearing, veteren father in law and i decided that if a single mom from tin buck three could get a new kitchen or uncle backwards joe could get his whole house redone by the government...and given the fact that we hadn't actually seen our tax dollars at work for us in many many years we decided - what the heck- for a buck ninety nine we would like to see what this grant thing is about. Does the government really give away millions every year. Hmmm...all that tax money must be goin somewhere. So i clicked on it ...filled out some info...
    Understand that i have been ordering things from internet sites for about 5-7 years. At first i used to be very cautious. But, in this case, i was at dad's house on his computer...dinner was waitin and i had not had any problems with scams before. Granted i was well aware that dad and i were both guilty of falling back into our past...when people used to trust one another and taking advantage of one another was basically reserved for used car salesmen, insurance men, government agencies, lawyers and other low life ###. Not something you dealt with very often. Oh how our world has changed.
    And we both figured that our children might be able to use this information, if we couldn't figure it out. One who had recently lost his job and another whose company was retooling and was laid off for the next six months. Seemed like a win -win.
    I figured the folks offering this information were making money... i figured it was somewhat like the bendover and bendover social security scam lawyer outfit that takes a good part of your first ss payments, for all their hoop jumpin. I figured if you actually qualifried for a grant that this outfit would claim a percentage as a way of making profit by there scaminating.
    Anyway, i didn't read the pages of legal terms and conditions. oops, my bad. hello???!!!?? this is 2009. not 1959. I suppose you'd bend over in the shower and try to pick up another guys soap too...wouldn't you. Sheeez...what was i thinkin. [censored]!!!
    So, i'm lookin through my bank statements at the end of the month and i see not one, but two charges of approximately 95 dollars from this isd grants company. I think, what the hey is this. Didn't take my mind seconds...shoulda read the terms and conditions...welcome to bein punked...no this is not candid camera or a jack ### movie...it's for real. Son of a great big female dogs' back leg. Crap a big rooster. Welcome to the new millinium..you've just been had old crippled geezer. I was really angry. Upset me for days runnin into weeks. In hindsight i would have been wiser to just let it go. But at the time i didn't. Too many echoes of lectures givin to my children and others on money management and stewardship etc. On my frugal social security disabilty I have learned how to get by on very little. This was a major stupidity on my part. Beside the financial set back... i was humiliated and extremely angry. If i'd have still been in junior high school i would have been waiting behind the schoolhouse for someone. Crippled or not...it would have been worth a whippin just to make the point.
    Short side is...the children said it was a scam. You have to jump through numerous governmental hoops. Seeming pretenses of being something other than what i am. That is to say, that when i looked at it myself...in the seeming thousand of categories i didn't find one that was labeled middle aged crippled dufas section. There was one category in legal that helped old people wih scams...i eyeballed that one...but mercy...all those hoops. Register with dunhill and brad street...get a special IRS number and other things that seemed a bit shady to me. Of course this is 2009...shady means nothing. Its not how you treat others...it's what can you get away with ...right mr. clinton..wink wink nudge nudge. sigh.
    Just don't have it in me. Not for five dollars...not for thousands. Done my share of chiselen in my life...never worked out . Cost way more than it ever pays.
    Wrote this as part of my penance to hopefully get a refund in spite of the terms and conditions that i didn't read.
    One good thing...i am now way more suspicious of my fellow man and will be even more careful in the future. Actually i'll just by-pass any of this kind of none sense. Thanks IDS Grants for helping develope my character so i might be better equipped to live in todays society.

I continue to send e mails. my credit union is no help...almost like they are on the side of these scammers...they're sorry..yeah..thanks a bunch.

• La
    Larry Jul 18, 2009

I ordered a disk for 1.99 got debited from my account that and a charge for 94.89, their response i didn't read the fine print, i stated i did and i unchecked the fine print so it wouldn't charge me, so now my bank tells me the only way to stop it is to stop the debit card, so i guess i will, i did talk to them with no help.

• Ge
    GeorgeSorfazian Jul 16, 2009

I have all proof on my emails, that they scammed me! threatend me to fill up a form he emailed me or eles he will not refund and on the form he emailed me stated THIS FOLLOWING!

Dear Customer,

We'll need a statement from you, in writing, stating that you have not proceeded with the bank dispute process, nor will you. Please fax us a letter with the following statement made, and your signature following, that you are not processing this refund on our end and your bank's:

"I, (your name), have not and will not have my bank's involvement in collecting a refund for $94.89. I have worked out a refund with Grants Program and any such attempt to have my refund collected will solely be agreed upon between me, (your name) and Grants For You Now."

Signature

Please fax this to [protected].

• Fi
    Fischbone Jul 15, 2009

I have been scammed too. they said i had to do their 88 day bs, but the site never worked and now the 800 is no longer working. Thats almost $100 of my hard earned money... what can we do next?

• Lo
    Lou Ann Smith Jul 09, 2009

I got this same email and followed the instructions that it gave. I mailed it on [protected] and got no response. I tried to fax the form but they didn't have their fax machine on. Her it is [protected] and the maney still hasn't been put back. They had to have received it because it would have come back to me. What do I do now?????

[email protected]

• Ed
    edna760_0 Jul 08, 2009

Oh what a sad, sad state our society has arrived at. When decent, hard working people are taken advantage of at every opportunity. Personaly, I'm sick and tired. Sick of what we've become, and tired of carrying some ###s on my back because they are too sorry to do an honest days work.A wise man once said, "evil flourishes when good men do nothing". It happened to me. I got taken by Ids One Day Grant. Just like countless others, but, I will not sit by and do nothing and you shouldn't either. Go to the bank. Go visit your BBB. I've found that an in person visit gets a bit more action than just making a call. Write letters to your elected officals. Write letters to your local newspaper and TV station. Calling these theives at Ids Grant is just a waste off time. They have no intention on returning our money. If we all get off our ###, maybe, we can get something done about this.

• Mo
    Moonstone Mary May 25, 2009

I got ripped off for two charges of $94.89 each. I felt much better knowing that I'm not the only one who thought I was just getting a chance to look at a program and felt I didn't see anywhere that I was signing up for an outrageously priced subscription. Only by sending constant letters (to my credit card company) and making many phone calls, now I've gotten one month's charge refunded. It remains to be seen whether they will refund the other month's charge. I'm going to stay on top of my Mastercard account to make sure this doesn't negatively effect my credit. If you're just looking into this company, run like the wind.

• Mo
    Moonstone Mary May 25, 2009

I got scammed for two months before I realized what they were doing. My credit card company has refused to do anything about - let the buyer beware.

• Sc
    Scammed May 23, 2009

I just realized I have been charged $94.89 on my debit card for the past 3 months that were NOT AUTHORIZED!!! I called my bank and cancelled the card. I have also filed a police report and a letter of dispute with my bank. I advise everybody else to do the same!!!

• Di
    Discussed in Minnesota May 14, 2009

This is so sad that these places get by with this stuff. At me to the list of people scamed. Discussted in Minneasota

rita clark Apr 27, 2009

please stop taking my ###ing money i dont know you and when my and my attorney get a hold of you you will regret this ever happen i didnt sign up for this and you need to stop that ###

robert viliborghi Apr 20, 2009

non authorized charge on my credit card. i want my money back but when i call them they give me therun around and tell me to send useless emails that get me nowhere. i want to know the status of my refund

patrick Apr 20, 2009

i was missled about a $3.99 offer to help with getting a grant. my card was charged $94.89. how can cheating companies stay in operation.i want all involved prosecuted and my money back.

• Wi
    william richards Apr 20, 2009

refund my account now

• Wi
    william richards Apr 20, 2009

please refund unauthorized charge now, from

wkrichards

@j
    uno.c
    om [protected], credit ca
    rd fraud is currently investigating your scam and lies

@juno.com,

• Gr
    Grant/unwanted service Apr 18, 2009

Request a refund of 94.89 dollars for april and may 2009. On a services that I didnt want or request ever.

• Me
    Mena Apr 16, 2009

This company lures you to pay for shipping and for free information. Once you provide your credit card number, after a set amount of days, your credit card is charged an unauthorized amount. They refuse to refund your money upon contacting them. You advise them that you no longer interested in their product and they enforce their so-called policy (that you are not privy to before hand) that you must use the product for 90 days and then after that time if you still don't want the product they will refund your money. In the mean time I am waiting. WHAT A SCAM!! In the retail world, if you purchase something, their prolicy has to be visible and seen by everyone in order to enforce it.

RICHARD HARTMAN Apr 16, 2009

T O WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I RICHARD HARTMAN WOULD LIKE TOO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND PLEASE PUT MY REFUND OF 89.94 BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD THANK YOU

1245 CROSS ROAD
    FREEDOM, N.Y. 14065

• Fu
    fuzybear2001 Apr 16, 2009

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. DOES ANYONE HAVE THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, WEBSITE? I DONT HAVE ANY OF THIS BECAUSE I THREW IT AWAY BC I DIDNT THINK I WAS GOIGN TO BE CHARGED FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT THE $1.99 FOR A CD NOT WHAT EVER THIS $94.89 IS. AND I DIDNT EVEN GET THE CD.

angela c. flowers Apr 11, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:
    I (Angela C. Flowers) Am writing to you to cancell my order. I would like my refund of 94.89 put back on my Visa card.
    My Address is 10908 Queen Ann Court Apt, A
    Savannah, Georgia 31406
    [protected]

• Ti
    Tim Apr 11, 2009

I also purchased the CD for "shipping cost" only. I received the CD two weeks after I ordered it. For the such low cost I didn't expect to get much other than where to go to apply for a grant. I accessed the CD and looked at it, and thought this is too complicated and threw the CD away. No big deal...it was only a couple dollars. Ha! Later, when I received my bank statement I saw that I was charged $94.89 in February 09. I just received my statement for March and realized another charge for $94.89.
    My plan is to contact the bank and see if I can reverse the charges. Maybe...maybe not. I will definately instruct the bank to stop the draft. Then I'm going to CALL the FTC. I want to make sure no one else becomes a victum of this scam. Also, I think I orginally found the IDS ad on Yahoo. I'm going to contact Yahoo and ask them why they are not monitoring thier clients more carefully. Don't know if that will do any good, but it will at least alert them to the scam. Last, I will contact my attorney Monday and see if there is anything "WE" can do to get reimbursed for this crap.
    I will follow up on this site.
    P.S. Can't find the IDS website now...hum

• Do
    Douglas vd Apr 07, 2009

ASK FOR $1.99 TOOK $94.89 FROM MY ACC.
    NEED MY MONEY BACK.

• Mi
    michael J La Belle Apr 07, 2009

I never used the services was unaware of the continuing charges to my account> I have cancelled and would greatly appreciate thr return of the $94.89. I am unemployed and can not afford this expense.

• Ga
    Gary Keeble Apr 06, 2009

i agree 100 f***ing % it is very much a scame
    Gary Keeble

• La
    larry scott Apr 05, 2009

never received product and they still bill me m, onthly 94.89 and this was only suppose to be $1.99 for one time only and is biling montly please stop charging my credit card

Madwoman Apr 05, 2009

These people did the same to me...placed an unauthorized charge of 94.89 on my credit card. I approve all means of going after these scammers and fraud mongers. Come on US legal system do your job and take them down!

• Sw
    swr Apr 04, 2009

I have the same complaint as the rest of the people here. The Grant One Day people say they will only charge 1.99 then bill for 94 dollars. I read the fine print carefully just so this would not happen, but they are obviously committing fraud. I wish I would have searched for the name before I typed in my credit card.

Pamela L. Carlton Apr 03, 2009

Company stated that grant one day would be 1.99, they have charged 94.89 to my credit card. I want this service cancelled and money refunded.

Pauline M. Allen Mar 30, 2009

I just want my 94.89 dollars refunded.

• Nu
    NuMack56 Mar 29, 2009

Hey, I just recieved my statement today so you can add me to the victim list of this scam. $1.99, plus $94.89, $96.88, I guess $100 was to much. The bad part is, I saw it coming. Mistafied in Missouri.

marcofreire Mar 26, 2009

i got bill for 95 dollars i have cancelled the grant one day i would like my money back i have tried to contact the web site to no avail could someone please tell me how to get my money back

Richmond Watson Mar 26, 2009

Charge to my credit card without permission
    Please credit my card $ 94.89
    Thanks Richmond watson

jones Mar 26, 2009

WEBSITE DISPLAY SHOWS A CHARGE OF $1.99 FOR GRANT INFORMATION. THEY SEND A CD WITH A LIST OF GRANTS THAT YOU COULD GET FROM THE GOVERNMENT FREE. THEN THEY TRY TO CHARGE $94.89 PER MONTH. THE $94.89 IS A BOGUS CHARGE THAT THEY WILL TELL YOU IS IN THEIR FINE PRINT. BS!

Rob Mar 23, 2009

After applying for the "free service" from Grant One Day, and after paying the $1.99 for shipping I noticed that there was an extra charge of $94.89 on my credit card. When I called to enquire, the service representative said that this was an automatic fee that I had agreed to and that had been detailed in the fine print of the Terms and Conditions for this "Free Service." Believe me the disclosure was both inadequate and difficult to find.

I am still battling with these cheats to get my money back. They offered me a refund after 90 days which I rejected. They then offered a 50% refund immediately, which I rejected.

This service is a SCAM and should be put out of business -- they make their money by charging people for something that is not wanted and then refusing to return the money.

• Ju
    June Hughes Mar 20, 2009

I agree with the complaints because they also took money out of my account and I did not give them credit to do so. I paid for a CD that I did not receive and 7 days later they charged me $ 94.89 without permission. I believe they are a spam and not doing what they said they would do.
    from June Hughes

• Je
    jeff10139 Mar 20, 2009

I am posting this email that I received from Grant One day. All of you that have complaints need to read this and follow the instructions.
    Thanks,

Dear Customer,

After reading your email and reviewing your account, I can assure you we've cancelled your membership. You should have already received your notification by email.

We understand that you've requested a refund. Our grants program is offered to you for a trial period and then on a monthly membership basis afterwards. You are available for a refund; let me cover just a few things first.

Grants Program, truly wants you to try our program and we feel that you could benefit immensely. We've cancelled your membership; you will not be billed any further monthly membership fees. Since we would like you to evaluate the program, we are keeping your login information active.

From the start of your initial trial, you have 88 days to evaluate the program. You may login as many times as you want and remained logged in for extended lengths of time. As we stated before, you will not be charged anything further for this continued access.

Our offer of refund allows you this continued access with no future fees, you try it out, and if at the end of the 88 days of evaluation - if you would like a refund we issue the full $ 94.89 back to you. We have an automated link to our refund form that gives you the exact number of days left in the evaluation period. You may fax or mail the form back to us at the end of that time frame and we'll issue the refund the same day we receive it(www.grantoneday.org/refundform.aspx)

We honestly feel that given the evaluation period, you will see that you can benefit; and if you don't, we will honor our refund policy that you agreed to when you signed up, and issue the monthly membership back to you.

This response will be followed by an email which contains your login information, in case you've misplaced your login credentials. If you need further assistance logging in, please reply back and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Cal R