Ids Grant One DayUnauthrized withdrawel

I don't know who this company is. They made an unauthorized withdraw from my debit account. The charge for a grant service was suppose to be $1.99 not the $94.89 they charged my account. When I called the 866 umber, all I got was the run around. This is fraud and these people belong in jail. Can anyone help me get my money back?

mangs Mar 02, 2009

I completely agree. Thats exactly what they did to me also. I am calling my credit card company to dispute the charge.

• El
    Elizabeth Mar 03, 2009

This literally just happened to me. I went to check my balance online and there was the same charge.

IDS*Grant One Day [protected]...withdrawal of: $94.89

Over the last week or so I have been researching educational grants on the internet. Naturally, I entered my info on a few sites so that I could access their information. BUT I COULD SWEAR - I never gave anyone my account info!!

I am waiting for a call back from my bank...

I will let you all know what happens. I plan on kicking some serious butt. My boyfriend is going to be livid. I feel sorry for the idiot that did this - he/she is going to get a verbal beating from my honey.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Elizabeth Lode ([protected]@yahoo.com)
    Laurel, Montana

• Ka
    Karen Scott Mar 03, 2009

They did the same thing to me! I contacted their customer service and they agree they owe me the money, but they won't give it back to me until I complete a 88 day free trial with them. ###!!! I emailed them back and told them to give me my money now!!! Hopefully tomorrow they will reply back or my bank will go after them!

Karen Scott
    Pensacola, Fl.

• Er
    Eric Mar 04, 2009

this is pissing me off. everything that all of you have complained about is true, i just went to check my online bank statement and there it was. 94.89 taken out not 1.99!!! what a scam. im gonna contact my bank tomorrow and get this straightened out.. i will keep in touch

• Sh
    shannon Mar 06, 2009

My $94.89 charge showed up today. I called customer service and talked to a total jerk who told me I should know there are going to be extra charges with online services. I emailed their refund dept
    [protected]@grantmemberservices.com. Called my bank and disputed the charge. My bank also told me that in their research if they can find just cause to file a legal complaint did I want to press charges?? Hell, yes I do. I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They will be investigating as well. Contact the BBB. Enough complaints and the y can lose their business license!!

• Ro
    Ronald G Meyer Mar 07, 2009

I am Ron Meyer, my phone is [protected] and I got mixed up with IDS Grants. A month ago they took a small amount from my bank account and yesterday they took $94.95 and I want that sum put back into my account. This unauthorized transaction made my bank account go into a minus state.

• Cm
    cmn3 Mar 07, 2009

I had the same problem occur. I was charged 1.99 like i agreed to, as well as 19.12 and then the 94.89...I never even received the grant information. I filed disputes with my bank for all 3 amounts for services never received before even calling the stupid grant company. I say go straight to your bank or credit card company and file disputes. I went to my online banking and filed the dispute and was immediately refunded the 1.99 and 19.12 with no questions asked. The $94.89 amount dispute was filed and my bank is crediting my account until this is cleared up.

Josuha4 Mar 07, 2009

THEY GOT ME TOO.. Im Scared to go in the bank and cash my check, cuz i kno theyll take the money for bein overdrawen?? will my bank not make me pay for this? what do i have to say? thx for any answers... [protected]@yahoo.com

• Na
    Natalie Mar 08, 2009

Well my father & I are just another chump to add to the list. My dad has been out work for 2.5 months & cant find work anywhere. So when he saw their ad it did look legit. We thought it would be a cd that would list how to correctly write a grant... & so it seemed that way until 2 weeks later the charge showed up for $94.89. Im now overdrawn by $150.00 dollars with my bank, it made a nice dent in my dads credit card & excuse my french but we got ###ED. Everyone who this has happend to PLEASE dont give up! Call your local news station...BBB, & keep in contact with your bank. If anyone can do something about it, its probably your news station ...they can get the manpowerfor an investigation. These creeps are rolling around in our hard earned money, now we not only have to pay an extra $95 bucks, but all the overdraft & credit card fees that have accrued since then...C'mon people if we stick together we alone can bring these pieces of ### DOWN...if anyone is interested please email me... [protected]@aol.com /Natalie

• La
    LAURA EMERY Mar 08, 2009

i also was scammend from these peple had no idea that they were gonna charge 94.89 out of my account and i want my money back it was for my lihgt bill now my family is gonaa be itkout lights because of this i will get my money back or drive you damb nuts suckers. laura l emery 1844 woodlawn ave logansport in. 46947 oh i will give you youre stupid cd back

• Mi
    michele Mar 08, 2009

i had the same thing happen to me but i am disputing called my ban frist to stoop payment going through same thing

• Re
    redmitch76 Mar 09, 2009

they stated they would charge 1.99 for a checkout cd and a weel later hit my bank for 05.03 which i did not authourise.

satori Mar 09, 2009

got scam too.

• Gl
    Glenn Weigel Mar 09, 2009

I paid $1.99 for shipping charges on a cd that shows how to get grants. When I checked my bank account, They had taken their $1.99 plus an additional 94.89.from my rewards Visa issued by Bank of america.

• Ji
    Jim Ricker Mar 09, 2009

This same thing happened to me, a website by TimeWarner displaid the 1.99 grant information, for which I fell victim, thinking, Time Warner site, Federal Government Grants, we all do business on line I really thought they were ok. My number is also 94.89 from a debit card. I realize California is broke but there still must be a part time guy in the Attorney Generals Office. I have been on hold for 15 minutes while I read everyones comments and typed my own. I explained after 20 minutes to someone who could barely speak english, let alone comprehend it. I was polite and simply asked for my money back and was hung up on. Everyone needs to start sending these messages to the Attorney General in California, your local State Attorney General. I am contacting Time Warner, I realize it will end up at a vacant office in a warehouse somewhere but we have to try.

marya052001 Mar 09, 2009

IDS Grants in California the government or police will not do anything. I left my complaint with FTC. and I've been leaving IDS Grants, at least 10 emails a day to return my money. They offered to return about $47.00. I've never use there product. I want all of my money back.

mamabeartx Mar 10, 2009

My husband ordered the cd as well for the 1.99 and I found the charge this morning for IDS*Grant One Day 866-87 03/04IDS*Grant 94.89. We're calling the bank to dispute the charges as unathorized because we did NOT authorize this charge. I wil also be calling the BBB and hopefully with all the compliants, they will be shut down.

• Lb
    LB-AR Mar 10, 2009

I heard about this from a friend. It seemed legit so i also ordered a cd for $1.99. I stumbled on a $94.89 charge a few days later. I have since called to dispute it and was told that I could get a credit in 88 days if i faxed in the proper form on the proper day. I asked numerous times to speak to a supervisor and was told that there was not one available. I have since called the bank and they are filing a claim with the company.

• St
    Stefcho Mar 10, 2009

I bought a CD about Government Grants that i rec'd in my e-mail bag. The Ad stated that the writer had rec'd a grant check from the government for $14, 000. It even had a picture of the check. So i authorized a $1.99 expenditure on my Visa Card. I did get a CD, but i also had charges of $19.12, and the latest $94.89. Calling the company got a promise of an e-mail which i never rec'd. This definately a scam operation.

• Ra
    rachbach00 Mar 10, 2009

This just happened to my husband and I as well. I did not even bother to call the company, I just went straight to my bank. We are disputing the charges and hopefully our money will be returned soon.

Sarah Mar 11, 2009

Unbelievable! This happened to me also and I immediately contacted my bank and cancelled my debit card and filed a dispute. My suggestion? Just contact your bank and let them handle it. C & C IDS "customer service" is a joke. You aren't getting your money back. Sorry to all who are just like me:(

• Ga
    Gary Manzer Mar 11, 2009

I was lead to believe that all I had to pay for was for shipping and handling which was $2 and some change. After I entered all required information on-line, they obligate you to more money. Then they took $94.89 out of my checking account after we called and canceled the subscription. And now they even say that we must have called the wrong telephone number to cancel the subscription. I want my money back!!! Gary Manzer, Whitesboro, NY 13492

chanita vincent Mar 11, 2009

I order a one day grant on line for a 1.99. and i have been charged 3 different times for something I didn't authorized it was $2.99 and $19.12 and I was charged the $94.89 that made my checking account go into negative. which made them take out 50.00$. I did not authorize anything but the 1.99$. I would appreciate if you would return all my money and the money u were respondsible for making it negative. ASAP

• Je
    jeff10139 Mar 11, 2009

Submit a complaint with the Federal Trade commission about IDS Grant One Day so that we can get these crooks shut down. Get rich with Google is synonomous with Bernie Madoff!! Go to this website and file and complaint. We should be able to file a class action to get back our money. Let's stop the madness and robbery of innocent victums of this horrendous scam!!

Jeff B.

Janet Mar 11, 2009

I ordered the CD also, the $1.99 was withdrawn from my account and low and behold I checked my balance today to find the $94.89 charge also withdrawn. I will be contacting my credit union to dispute the withdrawal and to let them know this company does not have permission to withdraw any more money. I'm also going to contact the new agenices in my area to report this. Hopefully they can get the word out that this is a FRAUD. I don't know aboout anyone else but I can't afford to just lose $94.89 for nothing.

• Br
    Bryan Mar 12, 2009

I was just had by the ids one day grant company. I also noticed the charge on my checking account and when I called them to straighten the matter out they said that they eould email me in 10 minutes with the directions on how to get my money back. I was un aware that I would be charged the $94.89. Im a single father just getting over a terrible divorce. I can't afford this kind of hasstle. I'm going to call again adn give them a chewing.

• He
    Heather Mar 13, 2009

I got scammed too. $94.89! I got hung up on twice. what is scary is that they told me that their records indicated that I called on March 10th to cancel the account. I didn't notice the charge until today. The fact that they are just lying through their teeth!!! I feel like the bigest ### for even thinking this was true. I should have known better. Luckily I used our credit card and not debit card!! Be sure to file a complaint with the FTC too!

• Ke
    kerry Mar 14, 2009

Wow, amazing! I also got the $94. charge and couldn't figure out how this happened! All I did was order The Wave exercise kit and not only did I get this charge, I also got over $200. other charges for things I never authorized!

I've called the 866 number several times and every time I get this horrible guy on the line who treats me like a piece of dirt and insists they'll credit my account if I "simply write the email!" Well, I've SIMPLY written several and now I'm getting them bounced back to me!

I'm on my way to the bank now to discuss this fraudulent charge. Can't someone stop these criminals?

• Di
    Dian Fulton Mar 14, 2009

Well add me to the list of suckers!! I ordered a cd fo r1.99 and went into my account the next day and they had withdrew $94.89 and when I contacted them they sent me this form to mail back for a refund in 88 days. This is bull, I went into my account again this morning and they have taken another 39.99 for what I have no idea. I will have to have the bank to close my account or continue to block them. Can't the government do something about this?

Cherelle Mar 14, 2009

Hi William,
    The same thing happened to my teenaged daughter who is a Freshman in college. She was under the impression that hidden information on federal grants for college would cost $1.99 to be delivered to her. However, after I reviewed the website I found that the $1.99 is for an electronic copy of grant information. Further, if you had clicked on terms and conditions you would find that by subitting your information into the sign up form is also authorizing the company to register you as a member with fees of $94.89 to be debited from your account. Also, completing the form is same as electronic signature again authorizing this transaction to take place. Yes, the site is definitely mis-leading but we as consumers have got to do our due deligence by researching companies and their websites. We should NEVER give our bank account information to businesses we're unfamiliar with. I told my daughter to take this as a lesson learned. Luckily for her, she didn't have funds to cover the debit. But as of this writing, the company has made a total of 5 unsuccessful attempts to debit her account. Per the advise of our bank we cancelled the debit card, closed out her account and re-opened a new one. Companies like this should not be allowed to operate. In my opinion this is unethical business practices and probably needs to be reported to State's Attorney General's Office, BBB, and other consumer sites. Good luck!

• Bi
    Billy Mar 16, 2009

My wife was scammed by these weasels too. I am getting the runaround as well. They send you to another dept via email and fill out a form. The promise back is we will refund your funds after 88 days because we really want you to get some benefits from our site. A Google search reveals this to be just more scamming. There is no refund after the 88 days. I am calling and sending threatening emails. Giving them 5 days and then I will spend a few hours filing complaints with the BBB, the Attorney Generals Office and see if there is a possibility of starting a class action suit.
    Good luck to all.

• Cy
    cynthia warner Mar 16, 2009

THEY DID THE SAME TO ME. THEY TOOK OUT 94.89 OUT OF MY CHECKING WITH OUT PERMISSION. IS THERE ANY WAY TO STOP THESE CROOKS?

• Cy
    cynthia warner Mar 16, 2009

I AM ALL FOR SHUTING THEM DOWN AND GETTING OUR MONEY BACK.

• Ap
    April Mar 18, 2009

I have just called the customer service #. I am sure the 'agents' we talk to are 'at home workers' who have little to no information about this 'company'. I do not intend to wait the 67 days, nor 88 days they want me to. Perhaps we should all just get together (somehow) and file a class action lawsuit against these theives.
    April

• Ke
    Kenneth Rice Mar 18, 2009

Were can u go and get these crooks shut down whats the number u half to call to report these lowlifes please they did the same 2 u they said they were gona only charge us $1.99 for the cd they took out the $94.89 these people need to be stoped

• Lo
    Lois Mar 18, 2009

My name is Lois they also took 94.89 out of my account

• Bi
    Billie Mar 18, 2009

They did the same to me but what your are not saying is how do we cancel so they don't take anymore. My bank said if I don't cancel they can keep taking money out of my account. I called the number and get busy signal. What do I do now?????

• Ow
    OwlWatcher69 Mar 19, 2009

I have encountered this scam. It is terrible, the terms of agreement were not complete when I opened the link, then I was charged $94.89 on my charge account. I have been fighting this for almost 2 weeks now, and finally, after 12 e-mails, they agreed to refund the money by filling out the refund form, but this, according to what I have contacted the support, is not available for 88 days! I have canceled my account, but in fear of them having my credit card number. Still no refund, and this 'company' is telling me not to contact my credit card company. This is a mess! I am posting on Craig's List and my AOL blogs, and anywhere else I can think of. I happened across this blog site in frustration over this situation, glad I did, I felt like a complete idiot and that it was just me. It's true, you can's get ahead or get something for nothing! All I wanted was to get some help for my home which I can not afford on my disability.

• Fr
    Fraud Mar 19, 2009

This company is extremely deceptive and will not work with you at all to refund your money. Their web app will process your bank info even if you DO NOT agree to their terms.

Company Location:

IDS Grant
    10134 6th St Suite M
    Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730

ph. [protected]
    fx. [protected]

You must file complaints with the following:

www.ag.ca.gov CA Attorney General

AND

BBB of the Southland
    [protected]@LABBB.org
    ph. [protected]

• Je
    jeff10139 Mar 19, 2009

after they take your money, you must call your bank and tell them that you are a victum of fraud and get a new card. I had to do this to stop any further debits from my card. We need to file a class action lawsuit because I know when I read the terms and conditions, there was NO mention of any third party making any debits. When I called the initial website webmaster they referred me to another webpage which DID specify what the third party would do, but it was the first time that I had seen that.
    Email me at [protected]@yahoo.com. I would like to see if we can get an attorney to shut these crooks down and get our money back.