IDR Info TechI lost rs. 41,000 because of fraud vinothkumar | frauds vinothkumar and vigneshkumar must be arrested and beaten up by the police

S Jan 10, 2020

Hi,

Vinothkumar is the worst fraud I have ever seen. He cheated Rs. 11, 000 from me without placing me in Mindtree.

He promised me that he would place me in Mindtree, and collected the money from me. Since I trusted his words, I stayed in the hostel for six months by paying the rent of Rs. 5, 000 for every month. I paid the total hostel rent of Rs. 30, 000, and I lost Rs. 11, 000 to fraud Vinoth.

Because of fraud Vinoth, I wasted the total amount of Rs. 41, 000 without getting any benefits.

He is a shameless fraud. His image is damaged on Consumer Complaints website, but he doesn't worry about his image. He doesn't refund the money to anyone.

Vigneshkumar is his partner. Finally, I came to know that he is the fake HR of all the MNC companies.

Fraud Vinothkumar and Vigneshkumar must be arrested, and beaten up by the police.

Please help me to recover my money from Vinothkumar.

If anyone knows any information about Vinothkumar, please inform me in the comment section or send me a message through this website. There is an option on this website to send messages.

Regards,