Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Unauthorized Charges Idins Unauthorized charge!

Idins review: Unauthorized charge!

M
Author of the complaint
12:00 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 12-20-07 I was charged an amount of 31.98 from my checking account as all of you from this fraudulent company. I tried to make contact with them by calling the 1-866 number but was unsuccessful in doing so. So I contacted my bank, they also had limited info of that fake company and I made arrangements with the fruad department to reverse the transaction. I had to file an unauthorized dispute with my bank and it is still in pending. What a f***ing christmas for all of us huh! I hope those lowlife account robbing thieves get what they deserve! Oh yea, have any of you recently applied for any on-line loans cuz that could be one factor that caused this mishap.

14 comments
C
Dec 15, 2007 12:00 am EST

I checked my checking account and seen that a charge of $31.98 was debit from my account by a company called idins. I have on idea who they are or how they got my banking information. I tried to reach them on the phone and was put on hold forever. Tried going on the website they tell you to go on and it just bring you to a bunch of related sites.

S
Dec 12, 2007 12:00 am EST

my account had a ACH debit for $31.98. the name of the company on my account was 8665750260IDINS i had no idea what this was so I called it, and got some spiel about identy theft and then some music and that was it, nobody ever answered the phone, i hung up and called back and it was busy this time. I contacted my bank, and disputed the charges, this illeagal charge also sent my account into the negative so I had to pay that too.

Dec 19, 2007 12:00 am EST

I did not give permission for mother fens to get into my bank account they took out 31.98 this web sight needs to put a stop to this.

A
Dec 19, 2007 12:00 am EST

I don't have any information about this company. No web, phone or address. They unlawfully took this money from my bank account.

D
Dec 14, 2007 12:00 am EST

This company has charged $31.98 fraudulently to my acct and I have no way to contact them. Can someone please help.

Jan 11, 2008 7:53 am EST

It happen to me and I just got thru to the 1-866 number and my so call thing was cancel, but told them that it was not order. and will not refund my money.

Jan 11, 2008 7:47 am EST

It happen to me too. what should we do.

F
Jan 10, 2008 5:47 pm EST

My bank account was also taken for the 31.98 on 11-27-07 / I am in the process of try to get my bank to reverse the transaction and am also having to file those ach dispute papers. I am thinking of calling the FBI.

L
Jan 10, 2008 9:50 am EST

I have been charged twice for the company IDINS and one time for IDPROSUR for the sum of $31.98 am going to disput these charges and file a complaint with the better business bureau also I have a telephone no for them [protected] at which you get a run around

D
Dec 31, 2007 9:49 am EST

I have been getting recurring charges also from IDINS. I spoke with someone twice about cancelling these services and I am still getting charged. I don't even use this bank account. They told me I was automatically enrolled in the services through a pay day website and they can't cancel the charges because their system is automated. I had to dispute the charges with my bank as an unauthorized use and the bank credited me my money back to the account. Now I am getting more charges from them. These people are CROOKS and no one should do business with them! and on top of all that; one of their employees had nerve to get an attitude with me.

M
Dec 31, 2007 9:11 am EST

i did not authorize pdssup to charge my account ,i been tring to reach them but all i seem to get when i call is the same song no ones ever pickimg up, how can someone charge ur card but u can never get a response what type of crap is this?

C
Dec 27, 2007 12:36 pm EST

I noticed the charge of 31.98 on my bank statement about a week ago called the [protected] and talked to a guy who said that it was my bank acct. my boyfriends name and a different SSN well i trusted them when he said that the money would be put back in my acct by the next day called today the woman that answered spoke bad english, and told me that I had to file a police report the ### dont know that I have a detective investigating the matter right now.

L
Dec 18, 2007 10:20 pm EST

My daughter never authorized this and they took the money out of my checking acct and causing an overdraft, I was charged that also. What can be done?

J
Dec 18, 2007 2:05 pm EST

my account had a ACH debit for $31.98. I had never heard of this company so I called and got the same song and dance about identity theft and then nothing but music for 35 minutes. I called my bank and had them start an investigation. I wonder if I should have them change my account number just in case?