Idea Arc MediaSleeze advertising company!!!!

These people called me a few years ago and talked me in running and an ad in their phone book. I paid for one year in advance and thought that was the end of it ... then a year later they started sending me bills, after a while the quadrupled and now they are threating to sue me. I have never heard of such a thing or experienced such. IMHO they are a bunch of sleazy ###! Beware and be forewarned, do not deal with this company. They do phone books for a lot of phone companies, but they are not the phone company! They are predators and they will hound you to hell and then haul into court if you ever signed their REVOLVING, NON-Ending damn contract. NEVER do business with these (in my opinion) ### holes!

• Ju
    justsaynotoIdeaArc Aug 22, 2009

DO NOT ADVERTISE WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY DON'T NEED YOUR APPROVAL FOR ADS, PUBLISH WRONG INFORMATION, AND THEN TRY TO FORCE YOU TO PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T APPROVE.
    Idea Arc media publish advertising for our company in the local yellow pages. The ad listed a wrong address. The ad was under the wrong listing. The layout was never approved. Now I'm being threatened to pay for this ad. I suggest that a class action suit be filed against Idea Arc media by everyone who has been damaged by this company.

• Id
    Idearc Aug 27, 2009

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and email back to me at: [email protected]

Your Full Name and Title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which your Business resides:

Your Contact Number: