ID Watch DogUnauthorized charges

I signed up for a Universal Credit card with Universal Credit Bank in July of 2008. Now I've discovered that ID Watch Dog has withdrawal 21.97 from my account without my permission and have attempt to withdraw a total of 7 times from me. Universal Platinum didn't tell me in small print about additional charges for signing up or releasing my info to a second and third party.

Also a company called Vccom (which has close ties with Universal Platinum) has withdraw 12.95 from my card without my permission. Vccom has made 5 attempts to steal money from me. ID Watch Dog has made 7 attempts to steal money without my permission.

Someone has made 3 attempts to take money from my account named simply creditonline but I have not been able to connected them with these other two crooks yet. I would appreciate any info anyone can give me because I don't trust any of my credit cards anymore. Thank God I didn't keep larger sums of money in that account. Thank you!!!

• Li
    lilytat Oct 28, 2009

for several months i have called after finally realizing that id watchdog has been deducting 19.95 each month from my checking account. I did not sign up or use this service! and on my bank statements they come up as wc value plus with half a ohone number. I have called repeatedly and get a recording that they are busy and too leave a number this company needs to be sued! the amount they have stolen from me month after month adds up and to be frank i usually keep a balance in my account therefore i dont notice it on my statements as it does not come back as a canceled check!