ID-SHOP.co.ukTerrible service scam

S

I purchased an ID Card from this site. It took them 4 weeks to send and they send me one of a female who is 18. Terrible service, never replies to e-mails.

none Oct 01, 2008

anyone know where i can get fake passport?
    any sites recommended???

• Ti
    tim7796 Feb 04, 2010

lol thats funny, u been ripped off 3 times, id think someone would learn after the fist time

• Ka
    kaman May 13, 2010

MARTINO IS THE PARTNER OF THE SITE I KNOW HER

• Co
    complaintman93 Mar 22, 2011

hey, guy that wants a fake passport go back to [censor]in al-quida and stay off amercian soil you terrorist

• Mi
    mixiwill Jul 18, 2011

I will make your ID first before you send any money. please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com
    I can provide you with arizona, california and florida license. stop getting scammed and if you are serious buyer then take a look what you are going to get before you get it.

• Na
    nathanrush88 Aug 31, 2016

I was scammed for $3500US by superiorfakedegrees. I was trying to purchase a passport but never got it and Jared Nolan stopped answering my e-mail as soon as money was wired via western union. After researching for a while after learning my lesson, I realized that all the vendors we can reach out to online through search engine are all 100% scam.
    if you really need it you need to get into deep web and find a vendor from deep web markets. Even in deep web make sure you do your research and make sure vendor is legit.
    you can find vendors from alphabay marketplace on deep web. Only thing that's pain in the ### is that they only take bitcoins as payment method. that's probably the best way to go. If you are looking for Canadian Passport like I was, I can give you contact to the vendor I found on deep web. He will make yours first and then send you the proof before wiring any bitcoin. my email is [protected]@gmail.com