ICUFraud

ICU agreed to repo car for $350. No additional expenses were ever discuss. Final bill came to $1900. I refused to pay and you should too. This company is riddled with cheats and lies.

• Br
    browneyedgrl1965 Mar 25, 2009

They did this to me too. Except they took my boat and held it hostage for $4, 480. after quoting me $350 over the phone. Wouldn't even let me know where it was and insisted that I wire the money to Canada and IF I did that, they said they would fax me the information as to where my boat was located. That was back in July. I still have no idea where my boat is. It was a bass boat that I had only had it a little over a year. After a few months, they sent me another invoice for $7, 000.
    ICU, Inc. is nothing more than organized crime!
    DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!
    Their business is listed as an F on the Better Business Bureau website. Look it up for yourselves and you will see! It's under I C U Inc. in Canada.

• Hu
    Hubris'nemesis May 30, 2009

Hey Brown-eyed girl.. It happened to me too. 2007 Denali, less than

1400 miles, private tow. Vanished. Check out the Law suit Against

these guys.. Check DC-O8-15200. Feel free to call my attorney. Hahn

Law firm 214.744.3200, Dallas...

"Because we are friends of their souls, we are enemies of their Crimes."

WOMAN POWER...

• Na
    NationwideICURIPOFF2010 Mar 08, 2010

If anyone wants to talk about ICU please call 866-711-1015 they did the dame thing to me

• Na
    NationwideICURIPOFF2010 Mar 08, 2010

Call 866-711-1015 same thing

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices