Menu

M
Author of the complaint
6:22 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

ICSolutions was authorized to deduct $40.55 from my account for a one-time charge. ICSolutions deducted $40.55 twice in the same day. 48 hours later I called ICSolutions to discuss the double charges. They stated that this error has been happening a lot lately; but that they have noted my account and were crediting my credit card back the $40.55 double charge. I could expect the money back in my account within 5-7 business days. It has now been 9 business days and I have not received my refund. I called the company today and they told me that they were going to send my account over to their investigations department to verify the double charge was deducted and that a representitive would be calling me on the phone within the next 3 business days to discuss their findings. They also stated that their investigations department is extremely backed-up and running behind so it may take longer for them to call me. However, the first call I placed to initiate the double charge error, I was not told that they had to send my account over to the investigation department in order to receive my refund. The statements they make say to me they have no intentions of calling me or refunding the double charge back to me. I am very very disappointed that business is being conducted in this manner. I will never allow this company to charge my account another dime. I will be following up on this matter until it is resolved. Whatever actions are necessary, ie. phone calls, emails, letters, lawsuit, etc. to ensure this company is not committing fraud or taking advantage of people; rest assured I will do whatever is necessary to resolve this matter correctly. Businesses like this one make it very difficult to trust companies and is very disheartening in today's ecomony.

0 comments