ICICLES sunglassesrecived wrong product

ICICLES SUNGLASSES sent me the wrong pair of glasses that I ordered from thier website www.icicles.com have talked several times to Kemp Bouno to no avail.

• Mi
    Michael Rhorer Nov 16, 2010

I purchased two pairs of Icicles sunglasses, one for me and one for my girlfriend. I was told at the time of purchase that they are "guaranteed for one year against defects" and the salesman was very "Justin Noel" was very emphatic that he would "take care of me" if there were any issues. Within a week the hinge broke on the ear piece, I contacted Justin and he told me "send them to me and I'll get you taken care of." Weeks went by and numerous attempts were made to contact him. He finally replied with Kemp Buono's contact information. What a joke this guyis, the worst customer service ever...if your lucky to get a return call. Kemp finally mailed me a replacement after two months and they're the wrong ones. I've tried contacting Kemp to get the correct ones sent out but I am yet to receive a courtesy reply. If you're going to spend this amount of money on "cheap" sunglasses by reputable brand.