Iceland HealthSupplements

T

I called to inquire about a free sample of Omega 3 for a one-time shipping charge of $9.95. I communicated quite strongly that I did not want to be put on any auto-ship program without my consent. The person assured me they wouldn't do this - yet they did put me on auto-ship, and billed my credit card $109.85 - shipped me 3 more bottles at an inflated price of $36-bottle without telling me. When I called, they became belligerent with me, insisting I wanted the auto ship. They also refused to give me their required authorization code for returns. I want the right to return these products, which I did not want, and I want a refund.