IBSNtermination of employees

C

To all dear who are working in the ibsn company(it's a big fraud company)

Dear Lpp&Geetha,

First of all I want to ask a question regarding about your company recruitment. On what basis you are recruting the employees and on what basis you are terminating the employees.

Ok if suppose if you are terminating the employee's on merit or performance basis, then once you can imazine the performance of the below employees at present who is working in your company.

Nagu prasad, suresh konduru, satish konduru, naresgh, subryamanayam, deepak, kuldeep, nawaz khan, nageshwara rao, sujatha, chaityana, rajasingh banoth...lotsssssssssssssssssssssss, very poor performance and wasteless character less persons who are working in the company even ravishankar also. Except dilip and saisuman and vasu.

Sai suman is also leaving the compnay in few days he is joining in thomson.

I am challengng you can take small interive regarding us taxation for the below mentioned persons.
Deppak Communication less subject less
Subrahamanyam pullavarthi Communication less subject less
Naresh Communication less
Kulldeep Communication less subject less
Nawaz KhanCommunication less subject less
Raja singh banothCommunication less subject less
Nageshwara rao very talent person soap rayadaniki meeku
Madhu Communication less subject less
Ajay Communication less subject less
nagaraju
so many somany somany somany somany... employees even they dont have a capacity to attend a single call from the client side with out help from other person.

We learned so many gympics in your compnay, if we want to continue a long time in your company.
1.we have to give empty cloth bills to ravishankar and naguprasad for claiming exemptions in it returns for indian taxation.Subrahamanyam, and pickels, sweets cigarattes somany...
2. we have to encourage the ravishankar in homo sex activitees naresh, madhu, venkat.
3.We have to purchase a soaps in 1000 quantity meeku rayataniki, kaka pattataniki.
these are the samples only. lots lots lots lots lots.
4. we have to offer drink party to fareed and anwar and basheer.
5. we have to tell the hotels list in the hyderabad and delhi to ravishankar(Rahul jain)
On this basis only u are seeing the performance of your employees who is working in your compnay.
its' great.

You are playing with career of the public.

1.Naresh and nageshwara rao diverted the ibsn company itr leads to sumanth and guru. You know this thing you don't know. nearly 200 itr returns.
2. Naguprasad diverted nearly 500 itr returns to pavan kumarsanthosh kottapalli, and santosh.

such type of performances or good they have and will to continue in your company only.

keep it up lpp keep it up lpp.

Recomendation recomendation recomendation have to be there from higher officials.

Lastly I want to say one thing I dont want to waste my time by writing this email.

Just wait for 2 months.

What we are we will show to you, s pai, chennu started new compnay.

While working in the last 6 months I understand one thing If we want to continue our services in our compnay we must and shood have a relation with any higher officials, like fareed and ravidarbha driver, and ashok and chittibabu.sujatha etc...

ravishankar is director of your compnay it's great...

You terminated shyam gupta on may month,
and you again recrutted on june 30 what is the cause he said I will invest 2or 3 franchises in your company. Then you again recruteed. Whaaa What performance of shyam gupta great...

This type of performances and activites you are encouraging in your company great really great.

• Ks
    KSP Jun 30, 2009

Hi laxmi,
    Plz Plz Plz don't play games with employees life's. You may suffer a lot in futer. There is no satisfaction in client level as well as employee corner. I don't have word to scold you...

• Ks
    KSP Jun 30, 2009

I am always ok

• La
    Laxmi Palaypu Aug 07, 2009

I have many other things to do than responding to your insane posting here. Your posting says you will establish what you are. I really welcome you to do so as it will help you understand the pain and suffering I am undergoing with the postings like these written having worked for a company that offered you career, life and moresover the knowledge that you have attained to stand on your legs today. For a company that became part of your life at least for sometime, what an illminded gift you have offered by posting like this not knowing the cause and effect of this kind of junk message that clearly tells how bad your communication skills are and how uncultured you are towards your associates.

We have already reported your abuse to yahoo where you have created an ID to post this message and would definitely not tolerate any miscreant attitude.

Laxmi Palaypu

• Ka
    karunanidhii Aug 19, 2009

These people must be handle by POLICE only . Being in Government as a Minister I also been taken 500000 Rupees as loot. The money is not returned.
    All of you gather and complain to Police.
    They must return the money of their employees as well.

manoj99 Sep 17, 2009

Hi,

I have filed my tax return with IBSN.I have paid an extra 300$.i am requesting for the refund, but they are cheating me by saying some dates ...keep on postponding those dates...

i thought i will try ...but i am frustrated contacting them...
    So please no one ever file with them...

Manoj

CheatedByIBSN Nov 04, 2009

Hi,
    I had a similar problem, but happened to meet a gentleman named Laxmi Palyapu and got my refund within 15 days.
    Thanks

• Bl
    BlessyRoshan Dec 05, 2009

My file number is I23184. I have not yet received my refund and there is no updates regarding the same.
    All the contact numbers provided are not working and there is no response for mails sent.

• Du
    dushketa Apr 12, 2010

This is a fraud company, they will collect money from you for filing taxes but never actually file it. I have been following up with them since many day to file my returns after I paid the amount but they dont respond at all.

• Yo
    Yogesh panwar Jul 14, 2010

I am extremly disapprointed with IBSN services. They took $400 fees from me for tax filing. Now i am trying to reach them for the tax retuns and they are are not responding my messgaes and phone calls. This company is an Fraud and never ever approach them for any services..

Yogesh..

• Ra
    rameshkumars Jul 16, 2010

hi yogesh, give ur email id so that i can help

• Yo
    Yogesh panwar Jul 19, 2010

My email ID is - [email protected] or [email protected] .

• Kv
    kvsrikant Jul 21, 2010

Same case here. not responding to emails or even phone calls...

• Ab
    Aby19 May 09, 2011

IBSN Service is abysmal, i strongly recommend a strong action against these frauds and they should be banned, they messed my filling this year

• Ka
    kambu May 16, 2011

IBSN has becoem completely unreachabel to me immediately after making the fee payment. The tax document preapared was wrong and i wanted to discuss to correct. I e-mail and called them infinite number of times but have not heard drom them even once. I kept on waiting till last minute for their call but never heard from them till now. The amazing thing is that they would receive and call back and answer all question till i made payment, but once i made the payment it was always going to the voicemail and noone ever called me back.

NimiSAnand May 27, 2011

Hi,

I tried filing my taxes through IBSN for 2010 tax year. These guys did some sort of calculation and asked me to pay $163 to send the PPT. Once I received the PPT, it showed me a refund status of $6500 whereas the taxes that I payed to the US Gov was only $4500. As I was not feeling comfortable with this, I decided to go ahead with another agent who had profound knowledge about tax filing and got my tax filing done through them.

I have been trying to reach IBSN for the refund of the money that I have paid. None of their contact numbers both INDIA and US numbers are not reachable (most of them says switched off) and they are not responding to the email either. I am sure there are many customers who are in my situation some of them whom I know.

Comments

sarves May 30, 2011

I too have the same problem. How do i confirm that whether IBSN filed my taxes or not? If they are not filed, atleast i will plan to approach a new vendor. please someone advise me.

Sarves.

• Su
    sursh Jun 12, 2011

Ya i agree with you. They didn't pay employee salaries, customer fee refunds.

• Ar
    Arjun Chandranathan Jul 28, 2011

IBSN has been the most frustrating service provider I ever dealt with.
    There has been no action and now no response from them regarding my tax return filing after I paid them the fee of $150. My money is gone and the deadline is missed.Now I am even unable to login to their site and when i select the forgot password option I get a message that no record exists. I had left messages and also tried calling their number but to no avail.Its as if after taking my money they have disappeared and no more care what happens to the client!! This is plain cheating!!

• Ar
    Arjun Chandranathan Jul 28, 2011

IBSN has been the most frustrating service provider I ever dealt with.
    In case anyone from IBSN is reading this...I would appreciate if you call me at +91 [protected]

NirajKdubey2k Feb 27, 2012

I have filed the tax by IBSNFees in 2011 for 2010 and they have taken the fees of 190 and they said they will refund me 90 dollars but they have cheated me

• Ra
    Ravi Kumar Mishra Apr 19, 2012

I have been filing taxes with IBSN for the past three years beginning 2008. Recently I got a non filer bill from Virginia Department of Taxation and they garnished $3200 from my account. I tried reaching out to IBSN through multiple emails and calls and till date they have not provided me with my tax return document for the year 2008. They are really unprofessional and all they are interested in is filing your taxes somehow and taking huge sum of fees and then disappear. I have proof of payments made to them in return of providing tax services for the year 2008 but surprisingly they do not have my tax return document for that year. I am not sure how can I get my tax return document for the year 2008 and also how can I complaint against this fraudulent company so that they do not dare cheat anybody again.

Nishant Kelkar Apr 24, 2012

IBSN was following up 100 times after i registered with them and before i gave them money.
    They prepared my tax returns, i am sure they hire bunch of freshers and put them to play with tax prepration with minimal training.
    They sent to the returns they have prepared for verification, i have to correct them 3 times, once they put my name wrong, once my state was showing different, once they changed the return amount what mentioned to me before. Every time i reveterd with correction they was a new person handling my request, i have to explain him my whole case atleast for 30 minutes to make them understand. If i ask why there was a mistake, they say "Sir it doesn't matter if the address id wrong or your name is worng", you will get your amount. What the heck??? Tax is prepared based on work location and if you don't give right name how i am gonna prove that i have filed the taxes. Such a pity is IBSN. They say "Sir no matter if your details are worng, it is tracked by your SSN and you will get your money". I was too suprised to hear this. How one can take tax filing so casually when you are being paid for it.
    So after the 3rd correction, they send my tax prepration for review again, it looked fine and i given a confirmation to file.
    They asked me to pay, but i got little busy due to some very urgent tasks and couldn't pay on the day promised. They started calling for payment every 2-3 hours specially at night time. I think they are based from India and work from there, they were calling at 2:00 a.m. in the morning for the payment. What the heck??
    Finally i paid them a day after i promised, They said they will inform me when my returns are filed. But i didn't hear from them after. I trird calling them on all number on their site. But nobody picked up. I waited 2-3 days more but no response, finally i re - registered to IBSN with a different id and surpise i got a call in few minutes.. IBSN don't care after you make payment to them. They don't even bother to give you any updates.
    So when i got the call i asked them about my filing status, and the response was "sir i don't know, we take care of new filings only", man i felt like hitting my head on the wall. I asked them to give me number where can i followup for my filings, they gave me another number, and not to my surprise somebody pickedup the number afetr i called atleast 5-6 times.
    I aksed them, what is my status they said it was filed, when asked about not informing me they said, the person who prepared your case has left the company so no updates could be provided. "Pathetic service".
    I filed my txaes with IBSN for the year [protected], but now it is Apr 2012 and i still haven't received Federal retunr till now. I tried to contact IBSN so many times but they never replied, i tried the trick again, i re-registerd with a new Id and again i got a call same night. I was calling their number for 3 months regularly but i never got a response, but i re-registerd and left my number i got a call within 12 hours, how does it work IBSN????
    They are not able to give me any answer, why i didn't got my return. so i finally called IRS, they told me IBSN has put my wife's name under my case so i am not getting a return. Even after 4 corrections IBSN couldn't file my tax returns properly, what a PITY. what a stupid company. IRS asked me to contact IBSN to refile my federal but now IBSN is not replying at all, neither filing my returns again. It is around 1000$ and i think i am never gonna get it back.
    My advise to all NEVER EVER GO WITH IBSN. THEY ARE CHEATERS. MONEY SUCKING COMPANY, WITH NO ETHICS.
    From A VERY uphappy Client of IBSN

• Pr
    Prateek_Singh May 18, 2012

Same here, they owe me $250 at least.

• Vs
    VS9 Jun 14, 2012

Cheater...they charge almost 400$ for tax return and not i am unable to download my own tax return from company portal. Those [censored] are asking me to pay $$ to get a copy for it. Asking i need to pay for regular maintenance. Unbelievable..

• Su
    Subodh Brahmi Dec 16, 2012

Even after repeated messages posted on their website, these people never respond. Most of the time their site is also not working (down with 503 error). I have even tried to escalate it to their bosses by using a new section they have on their site, but its useless. I have tried to send email from my account to Laxmi and other people but all their claims are false.
    Once you file your taxes through them, pay them the fees, its done, they would never care to respond back if you are in trouble or if you receive any communication through IRS.
    I fail to understand that why after so many complaints this company is still functional.
    I would request IRS to shut IBSN down so they dont fool people and extort money out of them like they have been doing all this time.

• Sh
    shopperaks Aug 25, 2016

Hi,

IBSN looks to be an irresponsible organization in giving support to their customers.

I filed my 2008, 2009 and 2010 taxes through IBSN. After filing 2010 taxes, I overpaid IBSN. I was told that I will be refunded the amount after April 18. I have been trying to call IBSN and emailing them ever since but there has been no response. I also went for an SDIRA account through IBSN in 2010 and I was told that IBSN will give proper support SDIRA account holders. There has been no support thereafter and no one picks up the phone.

It gives me a reason to think away from IBSN going forward.

Thanks