IBSNIncorrect tax filing and zero audit support - completely fraud / company closing down

S

Its not a surprise that this company is now infamous for cheating customers and providing zero support.
The person in charge Laxmi Palaypu is himself in agreement of the quality of service offered, he can't even make his own employees work for him and is seriously considering shutting down his business.
Friends keep away from IBSN. Read this email trail.

From: LAXMI PALAYPU <laxmi.[protected]@ibsnus.com>
To:
Cc: "ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com" <ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com>; Tax Audits <[protected]@ibsnus.com>; "[protected]@ibsnus.com" <[protected]@ibsnus.com>; "ramesh.[protected]@ibsnus.com" <ramesh.[protected]@ibsnus.com>; "[protected]@ibsnus.com" <[protected]@ibsnus.com>; "[protected]@myibsn.com" <[protected]@myibsn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:31 PM

Ramesh & Ravishankar -

at least now... if the client is putting such messages...

I accept Sumanta - If the company is filled with coffers than martyrs then, the right spirit is to close down the taxation business - I am seriously considering this...
laxmi palaypu

To: "LAXMI PALAYPU" <laxmi.[protected]@ibsnus.com>
Cc: "ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com" <ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com>, ""Tax Audits"" <[protected]@ibsnus.com>, ""[protected]@ibsnus.com"" <[protected]@ibsnus.com>, ""ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com"" <ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com>, ""laxmi.[protected]@ibsnus.com"" <laxmi.[protected]@ibsnus.com>, ""ramesh.[protected]@ibsnus.com"" <ramesh.[protected]@ibsnus.com>, ""[protected]@ibsnus.com"" <[protected]@ibsnus.com>, ""[protected]@myibsn.com"" <[protected]@myibsn.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 5:43 PM

Hi Laxmi,

Seems like my email or yours have had no effect. My payment due date has arrived and inspite of raising the urgent issue 2 weeks back, you have sat on it with no action at all.
You definitely deserve to pack up and close your business. Shame on you.

From: LAXMI PALAYPU <laxmi.[protected]@ibsnus.com>
To:
Cc: ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:48 AM

Ramesh & Ravi - Can you please check on this...

From:
To: "Tax Audits" <[protected]@ibsnus.com>, "[protected]@ibsnus.com" <[protected]@ibsnus.com>, "ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com" <ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com>, "laxmi.[protected]@ibsnus.com" <laxmi.[protected]@ibsnus.com>, "ramesh.[protected]@ibsnus.com" <ramesh.[protected]@ibsnus.com>, "[protected]@ibsnus.com" <[protected]@ibsnus.com>, "[protected]@myibsn.com" <[protected]@myibsn.com>
Date: Friday, July 20, 2012, 8:13 PM

It is extremely frustrating and disgusting that even after so many requests and emails, you don't bother to respond. The cell number [protected] is hardly ever answered. It is not surprising that IBSN has such a bad reputation on the internet and some of your customers have rightfully used terms like "fraud" and "cheats" against your service. Its my misfortune that I filed my taxes through you and have to go through this painful process.

From:
To: Tax Audits <[protected]@ibsnus.com>; [protected]@ibsnus.com; ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com; laxmi.[protected]@ibsnus.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 10:16 PM

As discussed and agreed with Vikas, I was expecting a status update on this today. I tried to call at the 3 cell nos provided to me at least 2 dozen times all day, but they kept on ringing and was unanswered.
I understand my urgency and priorities are not same as yours. But there is a minimum level of response I would expec at the time its most needed.
Hope some action will be initiated and someone will be kind enough to provide an useful response in this regard.

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Satya Kalam Oct 19, 2009

Dont go for this bloody guys. Once you got any query from state govt, these guys will never get back to you and never answer your calls and mails. This is the worst service.

• Ra
    Ravishankar Oct 21, 2009

Dear Satya-

I shall be glad if you can please forward your notice to my mail id with a copy to Vikram.[protected]@ibsnus.com and we shall guide you on the further course of action to be taken in next 24 -48hours.

Request you to please endow me with the opportunity to resolve your greivances.

Thanking you for your patience.

Sincerely,
    Ravishankar Vishnubhotla
    ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com

• Gs
    G-Sam Feb 21, 2010

IBSN = pay once & start begging...

They don't respond to anything, before or after payment is made.

Highly unprofessional...

Mathur Jun 07, 2010

I had filed my Taxes with IBSN, and have paid them handsome amount in fees,
    now i have an IRS Inquiry and no one is responding to my Emails
    all the Phone numbers listed on there site are un-operational or Unresponsive.
    Does anyone know how to contact them or if someone have taken case of there unprofessionalism to settlement court ?

Subodh kumar Jun 11, 2010

Hi,

I had been charged 100 dollars extra by IBSN for getting my Tax return itemized which i didn't do later because of their fake way of doing itemization .

I have been trying to get my refund of 100 dollars from last 3 monnths but they don't pick up the phones . In the e-mail they just say we are returning but do not return .

Thanks
    Subodh Kumar
    kr.[protected]@gmail.com

Mathur Jul 07, 2010

So i did receive communication from IBSN and they help me clear the mistake they had made.. ( even though it was on last few days before i had to respond to IRS )

This was entirely IBSN Fault that they missed one of my W2's
    They charge an handsome $40 for "Error Free Representation" covering for any Penalties and interests that might be caused due to there mistakes.

Still waiting for them to re-emburse me against that.

Keep tuned.. for updates...

Anyone filed any case against them in Small Claims court yet ??

Mathur Feb 02, 2011

Good luck getting anything back from them
    I have ben waiting for over 4 months for getting reimbursement for mistake they did in 2008 Tax filing.

• La
    Lavs May 18, 2011

Such a lousy service. I made payment in Mar 2011 and till date (16 May 2011) they have not filed my taxes!. I kept on calling there contact# listed on the website - NO RESPONSE . Sent mails, escalation mails NO RESPONSE. . I called IRS and checked the status on my file and they said "They don't see file with my name"!. Not sure what to do next. Lost money, peace of mind!

• Ed
    Edison0401 May 19, 2011

I was told that my tax returned would be filed through e-filing for this year. IBSN uploaded some documents for me to sign and upload (Used in Paper filing) just one day before the last for filing. I have been trying to contact IBSN for last 1 month, tried all their numbers but nothing worked out. What can I do now ?
    I was with IBSN for last 2 years, now I am not going to stay with IBSN at any cost, worst experience.

• Ed
    Edison0401 May 19, 2011

I am also in the exact same situation, If I will hear anything from them I will post it here.

• Na
    Nagraj May 21, 2011

I had used IBSN to file my taxes for FY 2010. Per their status, they have filed the returns in April 2011. I am yet to get my Fed Refund. I need to know if they have really filed my fed returns. They are not taking my calls or answering emails

sarves May 30, 2011

Such a worst service. I too made payment in Mar 2011, I got response from them saying like, we have filed your tax returns. But i didn't get any response after that for the past two months. i keep tried calling the contact numbers, mailing them but no response.
    I don't know whether they really filed my taxes or not. Can i approach a new vendor to apply my 2010 tax file? Please someone advise on this.
    Lost Money, Peace of mind! Same.

Sarves.

sursh Jun 12, 2011

Hi Dear,
    They are real cheaters. Every year so many people are deceived by IBSN. So please send a complaint to IRS. for your filing status with IRS please refer "www.irs.gov".
    From next time onward please consult some professional CPT.

Thanks,
    Suresh.

sursh Jun 12, 2011

Hi all,
    please consult qualified CPA. he will help you how to process the return. if you have any dues with IRS please pay with out delay. Because IRS will charge interest and penalties on dues. and this is not end with this. It will effect your Visa status and green card processing. other wise please visit" turbotax.com" for dues to IRS.

Regards,
    Suresh.

• Ra
    Ravishankar Jun 13, 2011

Dear Edison0401-- Request you to kindly mail me with your file number or the mail which you have registered with IBSN at ravishankar.[protected]@ibsnus.com and I will resolve the issue.

Thanks
    Ravishankar

• Rb
    rb4am Jul 19, 2011

same here.. paid everything .. not sure about my tax filing status..many escalation emails and phone calls nothing is considered. Lets collect complaints at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Vi
    vikramh Oct 28, 2011

IBSN has yet not refunded our money back .Due to an issue in their payment system, we paid the tax preparation fees twice and they have not refunded the money back even after multiple requests and emails. They still owe us 387$. They are not all prompt in returning our calls back and keep routing the call to different folks with out giving us our money back Vikram Harindran

• Lo
    Lokeswara Jan 24, 2012

Hi,

I have sent couple of mails asking for tax return transcripts and did not get reply, even though mentioned in subject as urgent. It would be great if you guys reply back to my mail ASAP.

Thanks,
    Lokesh

• Ku
    Kumar USA May 22, 2012

I have filed wih IBSN for couple of years. IBSN has grown from A small Tea shop to big sweet shop. In the process it has lost the plot for customer service. It has been extremely difficult to reach out to them via a modern communication medium like email and phone. I have been trying for two weeks. It is like a municipal corporation. IBSN charges additional fees for Error Free Tax preparation. In case you get noticeaudit, you need to contact IBSN. But good luck with contacting IBSN.
    i would NOT recommend this Tax preparation/filing service to anyone. It can be extremely frustrating if in case you have to contact IBSN for any sorts.

• Al