IBIT Store (ibitstore.com)Non-delivery of item & no refund

I ordered 10 x Wiebetech hard drive boxes from IBIT Store back in June 2009 and have received nothing. (writing this in Sep 2009). When I telephoned chasing the order in mid-August the lady (who appeared to be in a foreign country) said that they weren't going to be getting any stock and that she would refund my £46.81. To date I have received nothing. Further emails from me are just being ignored and the phone is no longer being answered. There is a message on the IBIT Store website stating that they were taken over by SMH Marketing in May 2009 but that nothing should change in terms of iPod accessories etc. When I looked them up on the internet and tried the London based telephone number, there was a recorded message to say that the service was no longer in operation.

• Re
    Reviewer12540 Jan 05, 2016

I have received an invoice from ibitstore and I don't know what it's about. I cannot open the attached invoive. Please advise