Ian Travel Services — [redacted]
I booked a hotel room on www.despegar.com, which at the same time, used the network of www.hotels.com.
Finally, a month later I got my credit card report which stated that I had been charged twice the same amount of money by IAN TRAVEL SERVICES.
Then I found out this latter company is specilized in ripping off people. I was amazed that I had been charged twice, as a wrong duplicate charge by this IAN TRAVEL SERVICES, if I had to pay just once, and in any case, to Despegar.com, not to Hotels.com or to this IAN TRAVEL SERICES.
I have found out this companies have a lot of complaints for charging people for services unexisting or duplicate charges as if it was a naive mistake. However, according to what I have read on the web and to my own experience, it is practically imposible to claim the money back from this IAN TRAVEL SERVICES.
More Ian Travel Services Complaints & Reviews
- Ian Travel Services - Credit card has been debited but did not make any booking with the agency 
- Ian Travel Services - I never booked with IAN Travel 
- Ian Travel Services - false charges
- Ian Travel Services - Unauthorized Charges
- Ian Travel Services - fraudulent debit 
- Ian Travel Services - did not pay hotel 
- Ian Travel Services - Unidentifiable charge 
- Ian Travel Services - unauthoriized amounts
- Ian Travel Services - Rip off - Credit card charged without reserving through IAN Travel Services
- Ian Travel Services - Cancellation of reservation