Iadt International Academy Of Design And Technology Las VegasScam Rip Off!

T

IADT has mislead & misrepresented me with loans, payment terms, interest rates, my degree, placement success or rates, transferability of credits. Now I am stuck paying over $100K in student loans for a Graphic Design degree I cannot use. I wasn't getting anywhere with jobs. I can't go anywhere else because the credits don't transfer. IADT and Sallie Mae robbed me blind and I want them to forgive this fraudulent loan they tricked me into, This school was knowingly unable to provide the College level degree that they convinced me of Las Vegas NV. Unfortunately I did not make a good choice and I fully regret wasting my time and money attending this unprofessional school. I will fully admit it was my fault for not doing any research and for rushing into starting my education.If I would have done my research and visited other schools, trust me I would have never attended IADT. They are no longer in business Stanford Brown took over the scam now.