I Love Romeskip the line vatican tour 2/10/2019 @ 11:00 am

Vatacan Tour 2/10/2019 @ 11:00am
Ref no: [protected]

We have just had a wonderful tour of the Colosseum & Forum and I would like to say that this tour guide was exceptional. Fie was so knowledgeable, enthusiastic, humorous and really cared/looked after for the people in the group 10/10.

The day after we had a tour of the Vatican that we unfortunately were so disappointed.
My wife and I completed the tour of the Vatican and feel traumatised by the experience . It all went wrong from the beginning instead of a group of 14 we had a group of 28 we were told that two groups were being put together. We queued for over 30 minutes to enter the Vatican and it was disorganised and ill informed of our expectations.

The head phones were of no use due to the interference and the mass crowds . When we could hear the guide the information was poor and with little detail, rushed and difficult to understand. After only third way through the tour we lost the guide in the crowds and confusion.

Instead of this being a wonderful tour it was a complete disaster, partly because the whole area was extremely overcrowded, which in my judgement was dangerous .

We were not alone with this experience as one other couple on our tour left because of the confusion and another couple we saw were in distress .

We choose Viator due to recommendations and was given the impression that you do pay more but it's worth it for the extra service you get.

Please can you respond to my complaint and I would like to know in particular how you expect 28 people to keep together and enjoy the tour in the Vatican.

Ps