I Health-SolutionsRipped Off

On May 9, 2009 I inadvertedly sent an order off to IHealth Solutions they said they would charge my visa for $4.95postage within minuites I cancelled the order assuming that it was cancelled, I then received my visa statement and I had three charges for 479.95us on my visa, one for Ihealth one for Dynamic -Health Sol and another for Pure-G-Health, with all different phone numbers, when I call all three numbers I get put thru to the same voice mail, after several min's on hold I then have been able to speak with a rep who assures me that I will receive a refund for all three charges, to-day June 25, 09 I received an e-mail indicating that I have to look out for a package that will be delivered, "I DONT WANT A PACKAGE" I even had someone from my visa dept call them and speak to them and still nothing, I am at my wits end with all of this, I have never had this problem before.

To-day I called again (12th time) and have been assured that someone from the refund department will call me to-day, stay tuned as I do not think this will happen..

Does anyone have any idea how to go about getting their money refuned!