I Grasp Led By Snapdealsnapdeal had delivered damaged product

R

Snapdeal has delivered me a damaged LED which never worked at my place.7 day complaint resolve LINE is complete FAKE.Up to 7 days they stop communication after your first complaint. I am very disheartened by their wrong commitments on the website and other places..They do not deliver to those. They blame it on me that i have broken this product and then they denied to replace it. It was well below quality and was broken from start.Even i have sent the product back to them with my own expenses they didn't provide reverse pick up.and never reimbursed the amount.Don't buy anything from them..STAY AWAY.

• On
    Online _CST May 02, 2014

Dear RishiK,

Further intimation on your concerns highlighted earlier and information about your contact details are awaited from you; please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. You can contact us on [email protected]

Regards,
    Snapdeal Online Team

• On
    Online _CST Apr 25, 2014

Dear RishiK,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
    Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,