I-D-E-N-T-I-T-Y.orgRip off!

D

Complete, shameless, unadulterated ripoff. I knew there was a risk before I sent money off to a nameless, faceless front. Sure enough, nada. No response to 3 e-mails, nothing. I (you too) will never hear from them again. If they put half as much effort into their [supposed] product as they did in creating false "Referral" sites to puff up their credibility, they might actually be good at something other than stealing.

In pari delicto - dealt with criminals, got what I deserved I guess.

• Ky
    kylekisdeman Feb 22, 2012

is idchick still in business

• Wh
    whiskeykat Jul 27, 2011

idchick.com is not only the safest way to go, but her novelties are flawless. besides the quality of her fakes, her service is by far the most legit compared anywhere online. i've been scammed twice and gave up trying online until recently i tried one last time. i emailed her because i was skeptical and she agreed to send me a video before i even paid. doesn't get more legit hands down

• Yo
    yopo May 09, 2011

try idchief.com and idchick.com, they are legit. according to good reviews, their id's are quality high they scan, with holograms, uv back light testing, barcodes/magnetic stripes etc...chat with them first for questions and answers before ordering...

• Yo
    yopo May 09, 2011

try idchief.com or idchick .com these are legit sites and good qaulity id's, mostly have good reviews...

noveltyidentification Nov 10, 2010

selling high quality novelty ID's + student cards. All include holograms/UV tech/mag strips.
    contact [email protected]

• Ka
    Karen Cary Oct 12, 2010

What about the place in CHINA--"two-id.com", its advertised on www.underground review, send $ to CHINA??--has anyone used them?

• Ev
    Evan Nov 21, 2008

Since there have been scams all over the place, I was wondering if anybody here truly knows of just one legit site. And by the way, I read that ExodusId is also a scam. The only website I know for sure is a scam is passthebouncer because I ordered from them and never got my ID. I ordered about 3 weeks ago. Is AnarcyUnderground legit? So, if someone could please tell me of a legit site, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

• Le
    lele Nov 12, 2008

i-d-u.net is completley fake too so is pass the bouncer thier all ran by the same person a con-artist named david duncombe. I feel so stupid I put my trust in someone over the internet and sent them $85 cash and I have'nt heard anything back yet. And the worst thing was after I sent my money through ups I told my roomie about the website and she googled david duncombe from the uae and all these complaints pop over how he's ripped hundreds maybe even thousands of people off. By the time relized I'd been tricked i called the ups store back but it was to late it was closed. So I call the next day and it was too late they sent it off already... i hope this helps some this man is nothing more then a lieing, cheating, crook and goes through life ripping of people what kind of real man does that!!!

• Vi
    Viktoria Sep 17, 2008

Just curious if anyone got a legit ID? Its my best friends 21st birthday in a couple months and I just want to get into the bars with her.

anono Sep 01, 2008

Exodus is a fake too, becca is a fat habieb dude promoting his ### buddies, , , , , ExodusID.com — Fake!, , , , ,

• Ka
    kaymae Aug 20, 2008

sooo is there anyone that actually does make fake ids or is everything a scam?
    im glad i found this tho..saved me $100.
    bah, i need an id so bad.

sammie Jun 25, 2008

I am MORE than agreeing with you on this "david duncombe", and I too made the mistake of sending money($100), which is my bad...but to me he is nothing more than a piece of ###, and I am really hoping by leaving this comment that no more people make tha same mistake that I did..But if anyone knows a place that i can ACTUALLY get a id please email me at [email protected] would really appreciate it greatly..DAVID DUNCOMBE SUCKS AND I HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES.

• El
    ellen Jun 16, 2008

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-I-o-n-s.com is a complete rip off and total scam! Do not send any money to David duncombe in the UAE!

malaydom Jun 16, 2008

i need a fake id, ohio state student, from columbus ohio. email me.

LOCAL ONLY

malaydom Jun 16, 2008

www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n-s.com the same thing, watch out!

• Tw
    TW May 14, 2008

This dude got me too.. Its been a week, dont mess with these f-ckers.

• Th
    The_John_Doe Apr 28, 2008

Guys, there's another scammer out there. He goes by the name Andrew or Manuel Sanchez. His e-mail address is [email protected] He pretends to be sympathetic about your situation, but is a scammer. DO NOT fall for his tricks. He will ask you to MoneyGram or Western Union the money to him. He will even e-mail you samples, but will not deliver. He's around the New York, New Jersey area. He will request you to send the money to Manuel Sanchez, Long Branch, NJ 07740. Please DO NOT fall for it!!!

• Gd
    G dawwg Apr 27, 2008

Im actually going to dubai next thursday... I havent actually bought one of these but i was seriously thinking about it. Should i wait at his PO box with a baseball bat and knock him the ### out for stealing everyones money???

• Li
    liz Apr 16, 2008

I almost sent the money to i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com but i decided i better look up this guys name and everything on google. this page is where i was redirected to. I knew if they were asking for cash it was a rip off. Cant call the cops if u get ripped off either cuz then they are gonna be like...a fake id huh? anyway, glad i didnt' send the money. guy still has my picture tho. and my address and real name. shetty. i noticed his website was off the internet for a few months. I am only 8 months short of my birthday but desperate cuz i wanna bartender. Oh well. Guess i will wait. there is nowhere to get a fake id. anywhere. Also... on his website... his "special discount" is only for april. What a sad sorry fuc*er. i hope he rots.

• Az
    azrael Apr 08, 2008

Of course he is fake. On his website he claims he spent 10K on supplies to print the id's. With that much, he could have afforded a descent webhost and built a better site instead of using a free service (it doesn't cost that much, really). An obvious scam.

• Ro
    Ross Drake Mar 22, 2008

I had the same problem with exodus, I sent the money over a week ago. I sent multiple emails asking about my ID and I get nothing back. I guess its just another scam.

• Vi
    victoria Mar 21, 2008

They're not for real. No one is for real. I've been scammed out of $500. I'm an emancipated minor, I have to have an ID to ###ing survive. My fake was stolen along with my purse and driver's license. I'm not using this ### for booze or to get into clubs, I just need to ###ing live. I've called the cops on this exodus place. This dude is ###ed. I also contacted the collection's agency where our money is going to.

He's going to jail. Period.

• Ba
    Barleezy F Mar 21, 2008

I ordered from exodus, and they received payment, yet refuse to answer my emails since. Anyone else had this problem?

Buster Mar 19, 2008

People, please stop emailing us about ExodusID. Yes, it appears that they are for real and do surprisingly good work!

Buster Mar 17, 2008

Hey Becca, I got mine from exodusid too and it cam in today. Awesome work and quick!!!

Buster Mar 14, 2008

UPDATE!!!! I ordered from EXODUSID.COM and they delivered. That's the first place that actually sent me a ID!!!

Feel free to email me with any questions: [email protected]

• Ho
    Holly Mar 13, 2008

I COMPLETELY agree with ALL of the above posts. This website is an absolute S-C-A-M! Do NOT send your money to the PO Box that's given to you. I feel like nothing less than a complete idiot for actually falling for it. I suppose we all learn our lesson... somehow.

• Ga
    Gabe Mar 11, 2008

I got a email address address from a girl named Becca in another room. I actually was able to talk to the guy on the phone a few minutes ago and he told me he could make an ID for me for $95. He sounds more legit than anyone else I've seen... He doesn't advertise, all his business is strictly word of mouth and that's what I like about him. [email protected]

• Ab
    Abigail Mar 11, 2008

I went on r-e-a-l-i-d.com, ordered an id... haven't heard back from them. Go figure. Gotta admit they run a very convincing website, but since i havent heard from them i'm assuming it's a scam and i'm an idiot. Lesson learned..

• Ig
    Igor Mar 11, 2008

Same problem here, lost $94 CAD but on r-e-a-l-i-d.com. They r-e-a-l--s-c-a-m , its true. Shoud've search b4 send cash in envelope.

John Mar 03, 2008

Watch out for idsfast.com. They will not answer an email and they look like they are real.

Marshall Mar 03, 2008

ya i sent the money in a few days ago, im a ### i should have just been happy with the fake id i had and not been stupid with it... the best fake id is finding somone that looks like you and getting it from them. drunk people are the best because they dont think twice and you dont know them that well so if you get it taken away they dont know your name. no more fake id sites 4 me.

• Me
    meg Feb 28, 2008

yea i was so close to sending the $100.00, i had my order form sent in and everything, then me and my friend researched his name and address and we found that he is a FAKE...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET AN I.D. WITH OUT GETTING RIPPED OFF!!!

• Mi
    Michael Feb 21, 2008

You can add another idiot to the list, Has anyone actually received an id from him?

anon. Feb 13, 2008

I am also another idiot for sending money as well. I as a teenager is so anxious to get a fake ID, but no I never did any research before I sent it away. $200. Canada Post said it will take 3-4 weeks to ship and it had only been 2 weeks since I shipped so im trying my best as possible with Canada Post to get them to ship it back to me. Also my parents think im saving that money I got from christmas; and I really dont want to tell my parents I got scammed $200.00 buying a fake ID. Well hopefully Canada Post can ship it back to me...

maria lopez Feb 13, 2008

i have also sent out $100 16 days ago and have heard nothing back. the website name has also changed from identity.org to realid.com. this is a total scam, do not send your money off to David Duncombe- p.o.box 118136 DUBAI,UAE. or whatever other name they are using i'm sure all of our money was sent to the same p.o. box

• Aa
    aa012 Feb 05, 2008

DO NOT BUY! I was literally going to send the money today, but found this site AND on Yahoo Answers the same thing. HUGE SCAM! And the part where they say "We'll black list your IP address" thats ###. Don't worry about it, just don't do it.

• Ji
    jim n Jan 31, 2008

yeah, i am litterally really close to buying a fake id off these guys, but now that ive read this, there is no way i can get a fake id :(.

does anyone know if spidentity is any good, or if its just anotehr scam site? looks alright.

cheers

• Ra
    Ray Ray Jan 27, 2008

I AGREE! DO NOT BUY from them. I tried to buy a fake id and got ripped off. There goes $150...

• Ca
    Carl Peterson Jan 23, 2008

I should have done a little more research. The website looked legit, but it looks like I made a mistake. Does anyone know of a good fake id site?