I am Complaining About Your Site / harassing posts about a private individual, me

Mary Saler, email is [protected]@gmail.com, her user name is Mantis3669, has a post about me on your page, in which she also gives my home address. I have already contacted you about this, and did not receive a reply. If this post is NOT removed, then I will add you in a Civil Suit, which I currently have against Mary Saler for harassment. If you have any questions, you may contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com...If you question the validity of my complaint, and the fact that I will add you to this law suit, feel free to go to mycase.IN.gov type in case number 60C02-1812-PL-000556 .I am Sick And Tired of this CYBER STALKING!!

• Updated by Teresa Witiak, Feb 22, 2019

The following is the information that you requested: email address [protected]@gmail.com User name Mantis3669 Bellbrook, Ohio Mary Saler

Te
Feb 22, 2019

Comments

• Be
      22nd of Feb, 2019

You cannot have a civil suit for them because of the actions of another member. If you do not want your personal information given out don't post it in public. Also I am emailing her right now to let her know that you are on this site harassing her and sending personal info about her such as her email address. Looks like she has a case against you now for giving out her personal information. Get a job instead of suing people your stupidity.

• Su
      22nd of Feb, 2019

“Our page” sounds like a single page website. This site has thousands of pages. Civil suit is fine but did you snail mail this website to notify them to remove your information? Email doesn’t count as it isn’t signed for when received.

You gave a case number which I’m assuming has her info and yours. She could sue you plus you chose to link to your information.

• Su
      22nd of Feb, 2019

Btw, that document reads as you’re being sued as is the other party. You’re a defendant, as is she. You made it appear that you were suing her but you’re both being sued.