Hyundai Motor America — service and failure to fix recall
I have repeatedly contacted hyundai and thus far have spoken to more than dozen people across two service centers and the national hotline in an effort to get reimbursed for Mishawaka's service center failure to fix my recall and more importantly actually encouraged me to drive my unsafe car back to them after they made it in operable on July 2, 2019. I was without a car for more than a week and had to pay another mechanic to prove Mishawaka was indeed at fault after Mishawaka tried to blame me for the issue. I am expecting prompt attention to this matter.
More Hyundai Motor America Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective!
- Hyundai / Getz - paint
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance