HY&R Block — Poor service

D

They aren't People, They're BLOCKHEADS !!!
You might have people, they've got BLOCKHEADS !!

Ask me how I got screwed by the BlockHeads! To the tune of $12, 000.

they told me the IRS was WRONG =- LOL!! (NOBODY tells the IRS they are wrong) I signed a divorce agreement that said my child support would be considered alimony for federal income tax purposes --and the BlockHeads said I didn't have to abide by that ruling, which was made in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, and as a consequence, the IRS, of course, ruled against that and said I had to pay ----

An agent lied to me and said I had an appeal hearing, but she never scheduled it.

I have a giant Rubbermaid Tub full of legal toilet paper to prove all this or I would never say it.