Hyderabad News NetworkFreelancers / Contributors Payments

We, HNN noticed on internet that some of our freelancers / contributors are filing the 'non-payment' of their assured remunaration complaint aainst our organization, despite the release of payments. We warn all of them involving themselves in all such activities to get barred from our writers' panel and disqualify themselves from any oppurtunity in future. We would like to inform all that their payments will be forefieted and our legal experts will initiate the proceedings in respective areas of their operations. This is a final notice to those who already filed complaints against HNN.

Sandeep Chaterjee
Chied Information Officer
HNN - India Bureau

Jayashankar Aug 06, 2009

I am a freelance writer. And I have a very bad experience with Hyderabad News Network (HNN) that I want to share here on this forum. It all started sometime in May this year when I sent an article to be considered for publishing on HNN's blogspot. Mr. M. H. Ahssan, the only person at HNN with whom I had all my email exchanges with said he would get back to me but never did. Soon after a month or so when I was shocked to see my article published on hyd-news.blogspot.com. HNN did not care to inform me. However, I wanted to follow the ethics and I immediately wrote a mail to Mr. Ahssan asking him if publishing my article actually meant that I could start writing for his blog and he replied in the affirmative. Mr. Ahssan further said that he would put me on a contract period for one month to look at my articles, pay for the submissions and then decide on extending my contract. I believed him.

And till July 16, 2009, the date on which my one month contract with HNN expired, I had written 14 articles and all of them got published. Meanwhile, on the request of Mr. Ahssan, I had forwarded my bank details to HNN for payment. This only added my faith that I will be paid for my submissions. But I was duped! After my July 16 and 20th mails went unanswered, I sent another reminder on July 21, 2009 and this time Mr. Ahssan replied that my payments will be posted soon and urged me to keep writing. He also added that my confirmation orders will be emailed to me within 72 hours. But none of this happened! After this, I had written reminders almost everyday to Mr. M. H. Ahssan reminding him of my payments and also the status of my contract. But nothing has happened so far. I called him on his mobile and as expected the number was not in use. Before this I had sent a couple of SMSes to his mobile too.

The blogspot boasts of big names like Karan Thapar, Veer Singhania, Sarah Williams, and others on its editorial panel but that hasn't seem to have any effect when it comes to payment for articles published. I really do not know how many more were duped like me! I feel insulted that companies like HNN could lure freelancers like me, use our writing services and dupe us by not paying us and still get away with it. There has to be stringent laws against these erring companies and individuals associated with it.

Jayashankar Aug 14, 2009

After repeated reminders Mr. A. H. Ahssan at HNN sent a mail finally today admitting the delay in payment process and has reaffirmed me that HNN has been paying all its freelancers. He has requested me to withdraw the above complaint for the payment process to be started. Hence I withdraw my above complaint regarding non payment. I believe that Mr. A. H. Ahssan and HNN will initiate the payment process and release my payment immediately without further delay. Thank you.

• HNN Aug 17, 2009

HNN INITIATED THE PROCEEDINGS OF PAYMENT AND LEGAL SUIT TO SUE THE COMPLAINANT FOR DEFAMATION IN TAMILNADU.

SANDEEP CHATTERJEE
    CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER - HNN

ruhena Sep 09, 2009

And Ahssan . I have to leave home very soon no matter I want or not. This is for you . And that's wahy I am going to leave home, still don't know where I will go.

Ruhena

ruhena Sep 09, 2009

Ahssan, it's been 2 years since we got married, and we never met !!! No one here is believing me here, even you din;t give me any of your relatives address . May be I have to leave home as my brother will get married if I leave, and I have to leave as I am married. This is happening for you, do you understand?

ruhena Sep 09, 2009

Ahsaan do you feel responsible to do something about me? Or may be I have to leave and go anywhere.

• Dr
    Dr. Ruhena Bahar Sep 15, 2009

Where is M.H.Ahssan? Ahssan, do you remember in 2008 when you had your angioplasty (as you said ) a Mr. P.K. Khan who contacted me by your mobile said you had angioplasty in Bangalore by Dr. Manmohan??? well I called Dr. Manmohans hospital and his receptionist said they didn't receive any patient by your name ??? Why did he lie?

You and me got married in 2007, and after that you said you are outside India, before you could not visit Bangladesh (my place), because you said you have a diplomatic passport? If you are USA citizen why can't visit Bangladesh? We had phone marriage, and you didn't meet me ??? Even in last month you said you were in China?

Any of M.H. Ahssan's relative or friend knows his whereabout pls inform me, he is missing!!! he is my husband and we had been married since 2007, I am trying to contact his gmail add ([email protected]) and many phone number to talk or trace, but no response. My email is [email protected]
    I am afraid he is physically not well .

• Ah
    Ahsaan Khan Nov 03, 2009

I Ahsaan Khan r/o rawalpindi accepts Ms.Ruhena is my wife to whom i married some years ago in India, left her unattended for sometime.

Now, am in Abu Dhabi working as a hotel manager, please come to me my darling Ruhena Bahar and get involved with me soon. Am waiting for you.

You left home for not your bor getting married, please don't go anywhere, just come to me, darling.

Am waiting with million eyes.

Ahsaan - Your husband

• Ah
    Ahsaan_Khan Nov 04, 2009

BEWARE OF CONWOMAN ON PROWL
    Dr.Ruhena Bahar, my wife, we married in 2007 in Dhaka. I am a soldier named Ahsaan Khan, basically from Rawalpindi area now working in Saudi Arabia as a Havoc Operator. Dr.Ruhena is misleading me by bcoming a doctor, a nurse, an advocate in singapore and a freelance business woman of India. She cheated several people in India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Dubai and United States. Many reputed people are desparately searching her as she claims, she is from Dhaka.

We noticed, presently she is trying to capture someone from India. Earlier she diceived one Dr.Abul Nihan from Maldieves and took $50, 000 and fled away.

International police also in search of this con woman, posing as a doctor, requesting various countries authorities to find his husband and trace him. She also issued several fake notices on internet sites too.

I request all the gullible people not to scare, just inform the police to take necessary action on her.

Am the real husband of her trying to catch her since last 2-years. Please contact me, if she found [email protected]

ruhe Nov 04, 2009

Listen Mr. Paki, Bangladesh has kicked those Pakis long ago, now no Paki canget married or even freely move in our country, their movement is very restricted. You are a fraud and may be your wifes name is as my name, but how can you so sure that I am your wife. ? and why do you read this paper ? Catching a fraud like you is not very hard for us. nd you have posted this article only before 6 hours ? How do you know that I am talking to my husband today ? We are not talking for a long 25 or 26 days !!! whom you work for ? are you hired or imported?

Or if you are a drunk, then go to some rehabilitation centre. Usually Pakis are drunk.

You are also a lier, because no BD get married to Pakis, and you said you are looking forme for 2 years ? I have my web page opened and my home address on my page, why do you have to search for me and I am practicing here for 10 years, I am having seminars on my subject always, am openly wandering here and you are saying that you are looking for me for 2 years ? Who really you are ? I think yuo are hired by someone ? To insult me ? If yuo were born to a good woman then you could not do this to any person . Have some education man, and dont think everyone as your wife. PLease .

My husband's name is M.H.Ahssan, OK? He is Indian not Pakis, and we hate Pakis .
    here is my email address : you can email me and even you can catch me if I am really your wife in Dhaka, nd you can get my home address from BD government .

You are welcome, if you are not a fraud, surely try .

• Ir
    Iraj Aman Jun 12, 2010

I sent a post some days ago in this box, but it's not here .

I described my story that I got married with a girl from Hyderabad, who cheated me . Many people from Hyderabad are cheater and fraud.
    This M.H.Ahssan is also one of those frauds who cheats people on internet . I saw his death news from his own ID sent to Ruhena, but by another man's name, how he opened his ID?
    If he is dead then how is he working for other news papers? It is written that he had died on the last year in December ...
    Ahsan Khan and M.H.Ahssan and Sandeep Chatterjee is the same person and he is nothing but fraud.

• Tu
    Tushar Ahmed Jun 20, 2010

He he he, married since 3 years? Mr. M.H.Ahssan, , brother, why did you get married if you don't live together ?
    You are not dead ha ?

Tushar

• Za
    zayb khan Jul 10, 2013

I don't think all hyderabadi's are cheaters!!! ;)