hvacpartsoutlet.comvery bad online company

In my opinion, this company is a Joke and the owner is a bigger joke. Customer service sucks.

I ordered a specific part online and they ended up shipping a much cheaper version. When I called about this they said these parts change all the time and they say this in their agreement policy. This is what their agreement policy says.

“Images/Pictures
The images displayed are for reference only. Subtle design changes and part changes due occur frequently and it is not a guarantee an up to date image is available at the time of purchase. Purchases should not occur based upon an image only. Part numbers are the only way to ensure the item purchased is correct.”

I bought the item based on the part number. What they shipped was wrong. Instead of admitting to what they’re doing to people, I was instead call a “Dick” and many other names by the owner. They have threatened to take me to small claims court for starting a claim with PayPal against the transaction. I am now receiving harassing phone calls from the owner on my company line even after numerous request to stop call me.