Hutch Customer Care ServiceNonsense customer care of Hutch in Bangalore!

P

I should not call first of all this service as CUSTOMER CARE... Forget CARE, they don't even give a damn to Customers... On 25th October 2006, I experienced the worst Customer Care service provided by Hutch in Bangalore. I have been a Hutch Customer in Mumbai also. And where, I must say, both the network service and the hutch customer service is the best, compared to any other cellular operator.

With this facts keeping in my mind only; when I shifted to Bangalore, I took a HUTCH connection. The network service is fine... But the customer service... Ohhh my god... The Customer Care no. 111 itself is not reachable, forget about other numbers. The worst scenario was on 25th October 2006, where I was refused a connection to 111 no. at least 100 times for entire evening (From 7 PM to 11 PM, after that I slept... :). If somebody in urgency needs to contact customer care... Then I am sure he may end up in trauma before the call actually gets connected. Luck by chance. If he has given a connection to 111, then he must wait till eternity to reach up to customer care executive... That was also a scenario, I experienced yesterday on 25th October 2006 where I got connected to 111 by chance, and I waited for 12 minutes for customer care executive to speak up. Initially HUTCH showed me some courtesy to make me listen to some music and a taped message saying "HUTCH Customer Care Service Executive will attain me in a short (?) while". After 10 minutes, tape also stopped and Music vanished... What the hell is this service...

• Lo

SIM number :
    163 0

• El
    elizabeth hocking Nov 03, 2010

I disagree on the handsets that people want for ex i would like a Motorola FLIPOUT but i am a Three customer before that i was an Orange customer then Three and Orange merged same as Vodafone and Three since we should be able to get the new handsets why don't we get them it is just plain stupid in my eyes for the customers that have been loyal with the companies could you please solve this problem because my son wants one too thank you

rakesh sachdeva Sep 04, 2009

have been a hutch user since 1993. The signal in my house is most erratic. Either one has to stand in one corner of the house or walk to the road to have a conversation. Can anybody resolve this problem.Are any boosters available which can be fitted in a house to resolve the drop in signal.the company doesnot seem to be interested in taking care of the problem

• Gk
    g.k Jul 05, 2009

sir i am join customer care

rajesh May 23, 2009

i am proud to me that i am participate in the vodafone overcome from this recassion period
    i am giving to vodafone fake bill money which was not chargable to me
    and i cant do these massage never any time
    but nobody costemer care executive to resolve this issue
    u are charged me on every bill for fake sms of 2 to 10 rupees
    vodafone is fake bill maker i hate this company

Rajesh Ghildiyal

MANIGANDAN Feb 08, 2009

I also tried calling hutchcare number [protected].It was connected, but the guy not response for the customer, they are chatting each other that i called from Maharsthra. I have been recharged for Rs 222 through a hutch dealer in madhyapradesh where as talk time is received only 0.40paise, where as i have tried to mp hutch customer care. plz contact to bangalore we cant help. wht the bull shut service of hutvh???????? loss of money?????

Manigandan

• Wh
    who cares Nov 05, 2008

yes u r right,
    This(hutch or vodafone or that dogs's ###) is the most ### customer service in India .forget about the questions and answers u can't even listen to a customer care executive when u call 111.when u call 111 u will listen to an automated tape reading unwanted fart but we dont get an option to talk to customer care people.screw that automated system who wants that??
    most of the customers' problems are with those stupid so called offers and there will be lot more problems than just knowing bloody PUK or F_K numbers.
    Those guys are simply escaping by not giving any chance to complain
    but good at making stupid ads "Happy to help" screw it that is stupid.

• Do
    doss Nov 05, 2008

can t caller tune

• Ro
    Romi Sanger Oct 02, 2008

Dear Sir,
    A person has to desturb me. so i find the address of that person. please tell address of that person. the number of that person is +[protected].

• Nu
    Nuruddin Sep 13, 2008

Pathetic customer care, i must say after changing from Hutch care to 'Vodafone happy to help you'.
    111 supossed to be 24x7 service. but no luck trying after 4 o clock sat till monday 10 o clk. same old message- ' All executive are busy at this moment..please try again later..', dial [protected] starts with nonsense.. how to call conference..bulshit.. after that says some thing like...pres hash to prev menu..* to main menu.. if you type any of these say invalid input..what crap thing this is.

i needed PUK number for the sim, i have to wait from sat to monday 10:30 for those customer care executives.
    Any idea how to complaint to higher authority and in case they dont reasolve convincingly.. how to approach consumer forum for the cheat vodafone makes?

Saini Jagir Aug 17, 2008

I have not received your bill for the period 28.5.2008 to 27.6.2008 of mobile no. [protected]. Please
    mail the same at A-64, Lajpat Nagar-I, New Delhi or send me on email [email protected]

Pls send immediately, as I am to get the reimbursement from Govt.
    Regards,
    jagir saini

• Pr
    pradeep desh Aug 03, 2008

this is the worst customer care i ever had.getting network is a dream in bangalore & getting connected with customer care is immposible what i understood after trying for last one month.do't know what they r doing as always busy msg. came every time.as no. is distributed its difficult to change this ### service.

• Sh
    shammiprashanth Jul 18, 2008

i purchased a hutch mobile and it is not working properly now i want to activate the mobile and the custmer care is very worst in bangalore the hand set is not proper and i took this 3 years back ihardly used to for 9 months the mobile is out of order and then i want to activate the mobile what suggesstion u r going to give and then i need address of bangalore where the hutch mobile office is there if you do the need full for me

vinod raj Jul 15, 2008

Can anybody tell me how to install the Hutch GPRS settings to my Sony Ericsson w580i? Please dont give me the sony erricson website adress or Hutch website adress, or even sms to some hutch number. I tried all that and still not able to get it. Please just give me what all settings I have to do mannually to get Hutch (Vodafone) GPRS

Raghu Gupta Jun 29, 2008

I paid my bill a week ago, but still they have not started my connection. Its being a week, I cannot make calls because whenever i make a call i get the message, "call rejected" and it says that your hutch number doesn't have this facility of making a call. i have tried making many calls to the customer executives but no one is ready to pick the call and help me. Hutch Customer Care Service has a poor service!

• De
    degre Jun 07, 2008

no more comp

sachin sawant Jun 06, 2008

I had complaint to customer care executives in Jan 2008 regarding services. My network shows Ina Bpl while roaming other wise orange Hutch. When trying to call it shows "Supplimentry service rejected". I tried from jan to june. Customer care bluffs every time we will start your service within 24 hrs. What f*ck they have started in six months. Only fraud.

• Rp
    RP TYAGI Jun 03, 2008

VODAFONE MOBILE NO [protected] UNDER THE NAME OF BALESHWAR TYAGI
    VILLAGE : CHHANCHHAREKI
    PO : PUNDAIN
    DISTRICT : SAHARANPUR
    HAS BEEN LOST OR STOLEN BY SOME BODY
    ON 4/6/08 ..AT 8:00 AM.
    SO PLEASE DISABLE THE SIMCARD IMMEDIATELY.
    PHONE NO.[protected]

• Rp
    RP TYAGI Jun 03, 2008

lost our mobile phone under the name of BALESHAWAR TYAGI
    VILLAGE CHHANCHHRAKI
    POST : PUNDAIN
    DISTRICT : SAHARANPUR U.P.
    PHON NO : [protected]
    SO PLEASE DISABLE THE SIM CARD IMMEDIATELY...

vishal May 06, 2008

pls tell me about GPRS service how its activated or plans regarding gprs service in pre paid mobile

vishalgarg
    [email protected]

ramesh Apr 15, 2008

Hi,

Even i too had very bad experience with this customer care people, recently i had got prepaid no for my wife and she keeps getting those nuisance promotional sms most the time, this is pathetic, why one need promotional sms unless untill one requests?

I had free sms all thesedays around 2500, but then suddenly todayfor my surprise that option is lapsed, repeatedlly tried to call them only makes you more restless, what kinda service are these people are providing.. Its real pain in @#$^.

• Su
    Sureka Mar 31, 2008

What's happening with this Hutch. For the past few days hutch network is becoming worst. I'm not able to reach any of my friends, always getting that the network is busy.Even my friends are not able reach me . And if i tried reaching them i'm getting " Call not Allowed " .Several times i need to try to get connected with the concern person.I really fed up with your Service.

• Bs
    B.S. Rawat Mar 25, 2008

Dear Sir/madam,

Hutch No. [protected] Subscribeed by me ( Bhagat Singh Rawat ) R/o D-66 Sector -22 Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar (UP) may please be disconnected. This being prepaid connection, there is no outstanding against this number from me as on today. The sim card being No.[protected] issued to me has been destroyed.

Yours faithfully,

(B.S. RAWAT)
    [protected]

• Pa
    padma Mar 06, 2008

I can't agree more with all of these complaints! I can't get hold of the hutch customer care. Where is the care? I wonder why they bother calling it customer care?

All of a sudden today I can't seem to send messages out and I can't get hold of anyone to help me troubleshoot. Being new to the system in india I don't what to do?

- Padma

• Ar
    arun Feb 25, 2008

This is the worst customer care I ever came across... You simply cant reach the customer care, what ever no you dial...

• Bs
    B.S. Rawat Feb 25, 2008

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    Hutch No. [protected] Subcrided by Me( Bhaght Singh Rawat) R/o D-66 Sector -22 Noida, Gautam Bhudh Nagar ( UP) May placse be disconnected this being prepaid connection there is no uotstanding against this number from me as on today the sim card beink No. [protected] issued to me has been destreded.

Your Sincerely

( B.S. Rawat)

• Ga
    Gaurav Ragtah Feb 13, 2008

My fellow Indians,
    I will be taking up undergraduate research in Stanford University (you might have heard of it)
    Now, the biggest problem here seems to be regarding lost and stolen phones, right?
    Don't worry - I will be developing free of cost easy-to-use software that can be installed in phones and using which your phone can be tracked even if the SIM card is removed (but that phone is switched on) using the IMEI number.

~Gaurav Ragtah

For now, if you have anything you need help or information on (whatever you would call hutch care for, except stuff that only they can do) you can contact me at [email protected]

MY BLOG : http://spideyunlimited.blogspot.com

• Ka
    kavyakumar Feb 11, 2008

I am trying for customer care no.111 since 7 days, I am unable to reach, only taped message is coming saying that all the hutch customer care are busy, kindly try after some time. They have deducted Rs.80/-my account I don't know why? To check it, I am trying but unable to reach.

• Om
    Om Parkash Bhatia Jan 29, 2008

Complaints made are very well correct. I have also similar complaints. They change the tariff plan at their own without any consents from the user like me. The Executives, if available, don't know how to reply in proper way. They don't give contact numbers of seniors. Factitious bills are invariably sent.
    Immediate necessary action is requested.
    Yours

O.P. Bhatia
    [protected] (requested for disconnection)/[protected] (pre-paid connection)
    Tel: [protected]

Anmol Panday Jan 19, 2008

Missing the mobile hence we want to stop the
    hutch mobile no.
    [protected]
    mobile purchased at Kota Rajisthan India
    Kindly needful action at your level.

Thanking you sir

for
    Anmol Pandey
    at Station Jabalpur India

• La
    laxmi kant pandey Dec 28, 2007

sir
    my hutch phone validity is till 6 april2008.but
    when i recharge my mobile i can't recharge it
    there is an message that your mobile number is barred .so plz activate it immediately my number is [protected]

Chirag Goel Dec 12, 2007

I joined vodafone on 10/12/2007 & took a special student plan(345).My first 100 SMS's were supposed to be @ 10ps but it was charging me a ruppee every time I SMSed.I tried the vodafone customer care number (111) & guess what?!! !Once it comes this is an invalid number & the next time it says the number is busy!

I hate Hutch(vodafone) to the core.

By Chirag.

Manoj Kumar Singh Dec 10, 2007

I think Hutch customer care is worst among all customer services that I have experienced. From past 2 months my mobile is not working properly. I always get a message ‘Simcard Rejected’ or ‘Phone Restricted’. Even though after complaining there is no response from customer care. I personally went to the customer care, but every one keeps blaming the other person no one knows exactly what the problem is. I asked them to atleast change my simcard with the same no. But no one is willing to do so. So please let me know what to do. Where should I go. If I don’t get a proper solution you will be paid for that.

Give me some proper solution ASAP. Reply awaited

Vijay VS Dec 10, 2007

Thankfully was able to rach Customer care, But then Trust me It's of no use., Hutch Customer care are least worth their Jobs.
    Added to the misery we have Vodafone merger ?? Every thing is currently uncertain... My only issue is frequent poor signal strength within the vicinity of my residence. With great difficulty - Try to reach Customer care - But they just drop the call stating we are unable to hear you... This adds to more frustration...!! This being an Official (Corporate Number) we get the state of art support and Thats it... Customer Service is been redefined here...!! Following Dog - What else can you Expect $###%^$&^*.

• Bi
    bittu dey Dec 09, 2007

Hutch customer care is the most worthless customer service i ever experienced in my life till now... their customer care number 111 is not reachable always and apart from that no customer service representative is aware of any scenarios as to how to handle the problem and finding a way to fix it... its all sh*t.

Vishwanath Dec 03, 2007

I tried to Hutch Care 111. It was never connected. Last Month & this month automatically Rs.30 amout has been deducted. I want to know what's the reason, I want to make it stop that deduction. Kindly do the needful. My number is [protected].

• Jk
    JK Nov 26, 2007

ARE HUTCH CUSTOMER CARE (SORRY VODAFONE) ARE ALIVE..?

Ananya Niyogi Nov 15, 2007

If the hutch people give a customer care... someone should pickup... I have been trying to contact them for ages no one picks up or they put you on hold forever... and then they do not help... especially in Bangalore.. only in Manipal have I been taken care off and to some a hat extent in Mumbai .. but Bangalore is pathetic..

• Mo
    moly thomas Nov 13, 2007

I am getting missed calls and messages from an unknown person. I would like to get the details about the person. The number is [protected].

I hope u will help me and do the necessary. Thank you.