Husqvarna Viking Designer Rubyhusqvarna viking designer ruby

I've difficulty submitting my complaint. I have no proof that the submission went through. I'm now trying for the 3rd time.
I purchased my Ruby late winter, 2018. I had so many problems the first few months, the store replaced it for me later. The problems I had and continue to have are listed below:
1. Thread breaks - when this happens, I usually find it stuck behind the rollers in the thread take up area. I put the old machine in for service and the new one with that complaint four times so far. Many times the thread broke and the machine kept on running; never notifying me that the thread was broken.
2. The thread shreds or bunches up like an accordian. I have a number of photos attached to further explain the description. I've changed the needle many times when this happens. Sometimes it seems to help, but mostly, it does not help. It doesn't matter which brand of thread I use or the color. I embroider on cotton about 99% of the time.
3. The interior cutter does not cut the thread correctly, the thread gets stuck on the cutter and gets wrapped around the cutter and another piece of metal that is on the right side of the bobbin unit. Also, after each job, I will clean underneath and sometimes I find pieces of thread that I used days ago. I have no idea where it's been, it just shows up.
4. The top thread and the bobbin do not always "talk" to each other. This can happen at any time, whether it's the beginning, middle or end of the stitching I am making it. The machine runs, but does not stitch.

All of these problems happen during regular embroidery or when stitching on Water Soluble Stabilizer. Some of the issues also happen when I'm doing just a regular straight stitch in the Sewing mode. I put the machine in for service with these complaints in January, 2019, because I had used it very heavily to prepare for a Christmas craft show. I had a spring show scheduled in April and I wanted it to be running smoothly while I made my product. After servicing for two weeks, I set it up and almost immediately it started shredding the thread. If I run designs on the slowest speed, I believe I have fewer problems, but that is unacceptable. I'm afraid to run it on its highest speed. The store I purchased the Ruby from in Leesburg, VA, is attempting to talk me into purchasing a Designer EPIC. If I was coerced into doing that, the EPIC would have to be the same price as any trade in price I would get for the Ruby. I wouldn't spend another nickel on a machine from Husqvarna. I know that you have a new model coming out in the fall and they are trying to get rid of the current model to make way for the new one. At this point, I cannot, with a clear concious, recommend your product to anyone. From the complaints I've read and the problems I have, I expect that many of your products are not of good quality. I would like the Designer EPIC for what it can do, but I am sure I'll never spend my money on your machine. I'll look for another brand when I can't stand using the Ruby anymore.

Be