Hunt&Henriquesfraud&violation of FDC

W

~I have been constantly harrassed&now sued by this bill collector posing as attorneys~I complained to the ftc&citibank also~
~they bought my debt from citibank&pretend to be collecting for them but that is not true.it is false.
~they are debt collectors&fraudulently pose as lawyers &file suits to falsely obtain levarage thru the courts wasting time&money.
~I am sending them a cease&decist letter~they have very rude&abusive people working there who demean&belittle you when you are trying to find out information.

• Lo
    Lori May 07, 2009

I completely agree with this complaint. It sounds almost identical to my own experience with these people and I am still in the middle of fighting with them. They threaten, belittle you personally and are not helpful. They would rather crush your life and self esteem rather than try and help you out of a troubling financial situation. I wish I could get some help as to how I can take care of my debt without getting sued by them.

• De