Hubert RottervilleRenter fraud

R

I rented a house from this Realtor/Broker and ask him (Hubert Rotterville) several times in front of several witness if the house was in foreclosure before we signed the paper, after one week I ask again and the day we moved in, but each time Hubert Rotterville stated that his house is not or ever will go into foreclosure. We moved in on June 17, 2007 and the house was in foreclosure in August 10, 2007. I found out about the foreclosure at 870 Stratford Ave in Dixon, CA 95620 was in the final stages with a month to move to out. I paid rent for six month of that he did not own the house. I put down $2000.00 deposit that he is not giving back.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices