HSA DentalWorthless insurance

C

I am a member of the HSA dental scheme and have been pursuing claims for dental work - the first was an emergency on the 3rd Feb 2009 as my crown had broken on a front tooth and was dangerously positioned to break the root of my tooth if not attended to. On the 23rd March I returned to the dentist to have a new crown and paid for my dental work by credit card.

I have been waiting for settlement of these 2 claims now for 16 weeks and 8 weeks and they still collect my monthly subscriptions. This insurance for dental work is worthless!!