Menu
M
Author of the complaint
9:03 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I booked a virtual tax preparation appointment with hr block in which I was quoted by the front desk receptionist at 25th street branch in easton pa I was told my fees would be $80 however my documents would not upload to myblock account so they suggested I come in person I advised I do taxes professionally the reason im coming in is to get help with my 2020 tax refund in which I don’t have knowledge on amending so I sat with a tax prep who after 1 hour and 40 mins advised 2020 she refused to pay til on stating it was too complicated but she submitted my 2021 after I argued she had my filing status wrong I also didn’t get the correct adjusted gross income along with several credits due to her ignoring my requests and proceeding processing my return I got back way less than expected IRS advised me to do 2020 off it’s 2021 to get cti and eitc I missed last year I am facing homelessness and this year tax refund could’ve avoided this im terminally I’ll and have kids their high fees is making me loose home also the tax rep stated I was eligible for tax refund advance through emerald card I get home receive a text a hour later stating I was denied they advised me hrblock should’ve told me this before submitting my tax return so I made numerous email complaints with district manager Tom Mcglogh and also the new branch manager there they all denied giving me my refund fees back and were very rude not caring and had no empathy. As a ex employee I know they can give unsatisfied customers their money back as they have a slogan that they stand behind their the best company around and all customers leave happy is a true understatement!

More H&R Block / HRB Digital complaints & reviews