Houzzhouzz pro

R Oct 13, 2018 Review updated:

These bloodsuckin people reached out to my company last year, promising the world to us. Telling us basically without them wed fail they promised us crazy numbers and customers.

Made us sign a 250 dollar a month contract..one whole year not a sjngle person has even asked us 1 question. Yet alone get us jobs, noone has even asked one question. They promised you a team of workers who will keep working on your behalf.. all lies, they need a class action lawsuit.

This company is the worst ive ever came across. The cancelation fee is so high that its almost the same to just keep it.

Only companies that do that are those who know they provide little to no value. I hope nothing but the worst for them.

• Hi
    Hindsight is 20-20 Mar 14, 2019

I agree completely! We signed on for a year. After a few months we knew they were not going to deliver on their promises. We did our best with it and went for the rest of the year. When I tried to cancel it the rep who had not even contacted me in 8 months. told me it had renewed automatically for another year and it would be a 4 month cancellation fee.
    Houzz is truly a scam. No leads, no customer service, all lies.

• Sc
    Scammed Design Pro Dec 01, 2019

I whole heartedly agree with both these reviews. Houzz promises you they will look after everything on your page. When confronted with the lack of service and lack of results, their comeback is that you, the company owner has to contribute more. They have no knowledge of your local market conditions and just recite statistics on a global market. The consumer who may contact you only wants to pick your brains and get your ideas for free.
    Houzz is only out to market Houzz by using (plagiarizing?) other design professionals work. They are now marketing their own products in direct competition with the very people who signed up with them. Criminals!
    If anyone is launching a class action suit sign me up immediately.
    T. Doyle, Vancouver Canada

• Al
    AlxG May 11, 2020

DO NOT BE FOOLED! Houzz Pro is a scam! They're happy to take your money for NO return on investment - it's a bogus service, but as soon as you request to end the subscription before the term they drop off the face of the earth! I've not had a single email reply to all my requests to cancel when my term comes to an end, so I ended up contacting my bank to stop all future payments after my last annual payment. If you're in the same position, do the same. Cancel with your bank (Note that it's always a repeat card payment not a Direct Debit or Standing Order and your bank simply need to cancel the payment) and report them to the financial ombudsman too!

• St
    Stoofer77 Oct 01, 2020

I was also a 'houzz pro' for a year. Total costs: over £3k. Income generated: £0. I don't know if I'd go as far as to call it a scam, but it's the least effective and most expensive way to advertise that I've ever used. Cost-per-click advertising via any of the major search engines has been massively more effective.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices