The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Housing Authorities in Utah2bdroom vs 1 bdroom

Why are the Housing Authorities here in Utah allowing sweet old ladies rent 2 bedroom apartments but they tell married couples that they only need one bedroom even when one using machines to help them sleep that are NOISY.

The ladies claim that they can't live in a 1 bedroom unit because they need a craft room. Last a knew a craft room wasn't considered a medical issue but sleep apnea is.
To allow SINGLE people in general who have Section 8 to live in 2 bedroom apartments is a waste of tax payers money.
I have a neighbor who was told that her teenage son and daughter can share the same bedroom until they are 18 by the West Valley City Housing Authority. They currently live in a 3 bedroom unit but are being told to look for a 2 bedroom place. This is not laughable. It's sad.
Use to be that as long as it met your income guide lines you could rent it. Now they tell you what size apartment you can rent.
Try using a wheelchair in a one bedroom unit.

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.