Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] houselookups.com

Thought I was paying a dollar for report but they charged my credit card $18.95. I put a stop payment on my credit card and the company, Lookuphouses.com, refused to talk to me when I called their customer services department. The company definitely uses false advertising practices on their website. I do not expect them to refund as they obviously thrive on their false advertising.

• HouseLookups.com's response · Aug 06, 2019

Hello,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our company and I would like to offer a full refund immediately. Please contact me via email at [email protected] or by phone at 855-240-9167 today for a full refund.

Andy Wright
    [email protected]
    855-240-9167

[Resolved] unauthorized charges

I used this service online one time. I was charged $1.00 for the service, at least that's what I thought I was being charged. When I checked my credit card statement I was charged...

[Resolved] house report

I was on line looking up information about my house. Houselookups.com said they were taking one dollar for a report...then charged 18-19 dollars more. They gave the same info you can get on Zillow for free I don't want to see any more charges on my credit card. It is a scam. Please get the company to not put any further charges on my credit card. Am going to write reviews everywhere I can.

• HouseLookups.com's response · Jul 11, 2017

Hello,

If you want to have your account canceled and get a refund, please call customer service and provide them with your information. We offer a 100% refund if you are not happy with the results of your reports.

You can reach customer service by email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-855-240-9167

Best Regards,

Rick

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] they took money for the subscription and search

I have searched for the house and subscribed on the website www.houselookups.com. I have paid $18 for the subscription, but they continued to take $1 per each search. It was too much and I emailed the reps. I told that they need to stop, because I have already paid for the subscription. But these guys didn’t respond and continued to charge me for both. How to stop this crap?

• HouseLookups.com's response · Jun 26, 2017