Menu
HouseLookups.com
reviews & complaints

HouseLookups.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints
1 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of HouseLookups.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
C
9:47 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I signed up for $1 report and I was charged twice total of more than $20, just like other reviewers here. I contacted their live support and once I gave them my info and requested refund and calling them out FRAUD, the agent send me this below message within unbelievable 5 seconds (She already had this message typed and saved...

L
11:38 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
HouseLookups.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

HouseLookups.com - I have been trying to cancel my service as I only used it the one time

I am Robert Gentry of Scottsville, KY. I have been trying to cancel my subscription to Houselookups.com. They have no link on their page to do so. When I used the site they charged, I believe a dollar and stated the service could be canceled at any time. I was charged, however, $23.95 payable in June 2022, not the dollar amount they stated, and will be charged monthly. I went up online, to cancel. They showed no way to cancel. When I used their search item it showed nothing for canceling. Does anyone know how to cancel out of this service?

Desired outcome: Cancel my service, and stop all monthly charges. Refund the $23+ payment you took out of my bank account.

1 comment
D
Jun 27, 2022 6:45 pm EDT

I had an almost identical experience as above, but supposedly is being resolved after phoning this complaint phone number: [protected]. If successful, it will show up on my credit card in the next few days.

Hide full review
J
10:20 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

A charge of $18.95 was made to my account. I do not have a client number. This charge was made today with no reference number, just PML*HOUSELOOKUPS.COM I would like a refund to my debit card. Joelle England email: [protected]@yahoo.com Last four digits of card number charged 1219

D
1:55 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I agreed to a charge of $1.00. The charged my checking account the $1.00 plus a $23.95.

W
4:12 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I requested the tax assessors information on 3232 Timothy st Apopka Fl including sales records, valuations and owners info and sales records. It supposed to cost $1.00 Where does the $18.95 come from? Refund me my money as no sales records were provided. this site is a scam

HouseLookups.com contacts