Household Bank Card ServicesUnauthorized Payment Taken

I had a customer service employee call me to inform me that i had a payment was due she told me that she was going to waive the $60 worth of FEES they put on my account, I told her i would try to make it with in the next few days.I called later that evening to find out what my payment was going to be when the fees were removed the man i spoke with was very RUDE & NASTY I argued with him for 15 Minutes before being transfered to a supervisor (that was when my issue with my balance was solved) I check my statement online about a week later and saw that they took the payment out of my HUSBANDS bank account anyway... There was nothing in the bank to be taken out. Because they took the payment i now have more fees with them and now i have fees with my bank.I make all my payments ONLINE. Turns out the woman who called me to inform me that I had a payment due is the same one who took the payment out a week later...UNAUTHORIZED!!! I hate these people and WILL BE FILING A POLICE REPORT AGAINT THE WOMAN FOR THEFT!!!