Menu
House Party Games Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

House Party Games
reviews and complaints

www.housepartythegame.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.9 10 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

House Party Games partygoers reviews and complaints 10

Newest House Party Games reviews and complaints

J
2:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

House Party Games House Party Games: A Fun and Free Way to Spice Up Your Get-Togethers

House Party Games is a pretty cool website to check out if you're looking for some fun games to play with your friends. They got all sorts of games that you can play online or in person. I tried out a few of their games with my buddies and we had a blast.

One of the games we played was called "Never Have I Ever". It's a classic game where you take turns saying something you've never done and if someone in the group has done it, they have to take a drink. We had a lot of laughs and learned some interesting things about each other.

Another game we played was called "Two Truths and a Lie". This game is where you say three statements about yourself, two of them are true and one is a lie. The other players have to guess which one is the lie. It was a fun way to get to know each other better and we definitely learned some surprising things.

The website is easy to navigate and the games are all free to play. They even have a section for drinking games if you're into that sort of thing. Overall, I would definitely recommend checking out House Party Games for your next get-together with friends. It's a great way to have some fun and make some memories.

One thing I will say is that the website could use a little bit of work. There were a few spelling and grammar errors that I noticed, but it didn't really affect our experience playing the games. It's just something to keep in mind if you're a stickler for that sort of thing.

All in all, House Party Games is a great resource for anyone looking to have some fun with their friends. Whether you're playing online or in person, there's something for everyone. So grab a drink, gather your friends, and get ready to have a good time.

M
1:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

House Party Games House Party Games: The Ultimate Destination for Party Games and Accessories

I also checked out their House Party Games section and it's pretty dope. They got all sorts of games for parties and gatherings. I mean, who doesn't love a good game night, right? They got classics like beer pong and flip cup, but they also got some new stuff I've never heard of like "What Do You Meme?" and "Cards Against Humanity".

The website is easy to navigate and they got good descriptions of each game so you know what you're getting into. Plus, they got some cool accessories like neon shot glasses and beer pong tables with designs on them.

I haven't actually bought any of the games yet, but I'm definitely considering it for my next party. The prices seem reasonable and they got free shipping on orders over $50.

Overall, I'd say House Party Games is a solid choice for anyone looking to up their party game. They got a good selection, good prices, and seem like a legit company. Plus, they got some sick t-shirts too.

E
12:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

House Party Games House Party Games: The Ultimate Website for Fun and Entertainment with Friends

House Party Games is a dope website for anyone who wants to have a good time with their friends. The games are lit and will keep you and your squad entertained for hours. The website is easy to navigate and the graphics are on point.

I played a few games with my homies and we had a blast. The games are simple but still challenging enough to keep you engaged. We played some classic games like beer pong and flip cup, but also tried out some new games like "Never Have I Ever" and "Cards Against Humanity". We were laughing our [censored] off the whole time.

The website also has a section for drinking games, which is perfect for those who want to get turnt up. The games are designed to get you drunk fast, so be careful if you're a lightweight.

Overall, I highly recommend House Party Games for anyone who wants to have a lit time with their friends. The only downside is that some of the games require a lot of people, so it might not be ideal for smaller gatherings. But if you have a big group, this website is a must-try.

PS: Sorry for any typos, I'm not the best at spelling and grammar lol.

Hide full review

Is House Party Games legit?

Our verdict: House Party Games has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores House Party Games's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of House Party Games can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

House Party Games earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: House Party Games achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

House Party Games has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Housepartythegame.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Housepartythegame.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Housepartythegame.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with House Party Games, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

House Party Games House Party Games: Fun, Easy, and Perfect for Any Occasion!

House Party Games is a great website for anyone who wants to have a good time with their friends and family. The games are super fun and easy to play, and they're perfect for any occasion. Whether you're having a party or just hanging out with some friends, House Party Games has got you covered.

One thing I really appreciate about House Party Games is the quality of their products. The games are well-made and durable, so you don't have to worry about them falling apart after a few uses. Plus, they're all designed to be played by people of all ages, so everyone can join in on the fun.

Another thing I love about House Party Games is their customer support. I had a little issue with my order, but they were quick to respond and took care of everything with ease. It's always nice to know that you're dealing with a company that cares about their customers.

Overall, I would definitely recommend House Party Games to anyone who wants to add some fun to their next get-together. The games are great, the quality is top-notch, and the customer support is friendly and helpful. So go ahead and check them out – you won't be disappointed!

T

House Party Games Spice Up Your Next Party with House Party Games - A Review

!

Now, let's talk about House Party Games. This website is the bomb dot com for anyone who loves to have a good time with their friends. The games they offer are so much fun and perfect for any party or get-together.

One of my favorite games on the site is called "Never Have I Ever." It's a classic game that always gets everyone laughing and sharing some crazy stories. Another game I love is "Truth or Dare." This game is perfect for getting to know your friends on a deeper level and seeing who's willing to take on some crazy dares.

The website is super easy to navigate and the games are all free to play. Plus, they have a ton of different categories to choose from, so you can find a game that fits your group's interests.

Overall, I highly recommend House Party Games for anyone looking to spice up their next party or hangout. It's a great way to have some fun and make some unforgettable memories with your friends. So, what are you waiting for? Check it out and let the good times roll!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

House Party Games House Party Games: Free, Fun, and Hilarious Games for Your Next Gathering!

House Party Games is a dope website for anyone who likes to have a good time with their friends. They got all kinds of games that will make you laugh and have a blast. I played a few of them with my homies and we had a blast. The website is easy to navigate and the games are easy to understand.

One of my favorite games on the site is called "Never Have I Ever". It's a classic game that everyone knows and loves. The questions on the site are hilarious and will have you and your friends cracking up. Another game that I really enjoyed is called "Truth or Dare". This game is perfect for getting to know your friends better and having a good time.

The best part about House Party Games is that they are all free to play. You don't have to spend any money to have a good time with your friends. The website is also mobile-friendly, so you can play the games on your phone or tablet.

Overall, I highly recommend House Party Games to anyone who wants to have a good time with their friends. The games are fun, easy to play, and free. Check it out and have a blast with your homies!

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

House Party Games House Party Games: The Ultimate Party Starter with Dope and Easy-to-Play Games!

House Party Games is a dope company that has some sick games that are perfect for any party. My homie put me on to them and now I can't stop playing their games. The packaging is lit too, with bright colors that pop and catch your eye. The games are easy to understand and play, and they keep the party going all night long. I love how they have different themes for their games, so you can switch it up depending on the vibe of the party. Overall, House Party Games is the real deal and I highly recommend them for anyone looking to have a lit time at their next party.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

House Party Games House Party Games: A Hilarious Night In with Friends!

House Party Games is a real hoot! I had a blast playing with my friends last weekend. The games are super easy to understand and play, so even my grandma could join in on the fun. We played for hours and didn't even realize how much time had passed.

One of our favorite games was "Never Have I Ever." We learned some pretty interesting things about each other that we never would have known otherwise. Another game we enjoyed was "Truth or Dare." Let's just say, some of us were a little too brave with our dares.

The only downside was that some of the cards had typos on them. It didn't really affect the game play, but it was a little annoying. Also, the instructions were a bit confusing at times. We had to reread them a few times to fully understand what we were supposed to do.

Overall, I would definitely recommend House Party Games to anyone looking for a fun night in with friends. Just make sure to have some snacks and drinks on hand, because you won't want to stop playing!

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

House Party Games House Party Games: The Ultimate Destination for Fun and Laughter!

House Party Games is a website that's all about having a good time with your friends and family. The website is easy to use and navigate, making it simple to find the perfect game for your next party. The product pages are well-designed and provide all the information you need to make an informed decision.

I've ordered from House Party Games a few times now, and every experience has been great. The quality of the games is fantastic, and they always arrive within the promised shipping date. I've never had any issues with my orders, and I hope it stays that way!

One of my favorite games from House Party Games is "Never Have I Ever." It's a classic party game that always gets everyone laughing and having a good time. The game is easy to play and comes with a set of rules that are simple to follow.

Another great game from House Party Games is "Cards Against Humanity." This game is not for the faint of heart, but it's sure to get everyone laughing and having a good time. The game is easy to play and comes with a set of rules that are simple to follow.

Overall, I highly recommend House Party Games for anyone looking to have a good time with their friends and family. The website is easy to use, the products are high-quality, and the shipping is always on time. So, what are you waiting for? Order your next party game from House Party Games today!

M

House Party Games Spice Up Your Game Night with House Party Games: A Review

House Party Games is a great website to find fun games to play with your friends and family. I stumbled upon it while searching for new ideas for game night and was pleasantly surprised by the variety of games available. From classic board games to more modern party games, there is something for everyone.

One of my favorite games on the site is called "Never Have I Ever." It's a hilarious game that always gets everyone laughing and sharing embarrassing stories. Another great game is "Cards Against Humanity," which is perfect for a group of adults looking for a more risqué game.

The website is easy to navigate and the games are well-organized. I appreciate that they have a section for games that are suitable for kids, as well as a section for games that are best played with a large group.

Overall, I highly recommend House Party Games for anyone looking to spice up their game night. The games are affordable and the website is user-friendly. Plus, it's a great way to spend quality time with friends and family.

About House Party Games

House Party Games is a website that offers a wide range of exciting and entertaining games that can be played with friends and family. The website is designed to provide a platform for people to come together and have fun in the comfort of their own homes. The games offered on the website are perfect for parties, gatherings, or even just a night in with friends.

One of the best things about House Party Games is the variety of games available. There are games for all ages and interests, from classic board games like Monopoly and Scrabble to more modern games like Cards Against Humanity and Exploding Kittens. The website also offers a range of party games, such as Truth or Dare, Never Have I Ever, and Charades, which are perfect for breaking the ice and getting everyone involved.

Another great feature of House Party Games is the ease of use. The website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple for anyone to find the perfect game for their party. The games are also easy to set up and play, with clear instructions and rules provided for each game.

In addition to the games themselves, House Party Games also offers a range of resources and tips for hosting the perfect party. From decoration ideas to food and drink suggestions, the website has everything you need to make your party a success. There are also articles and blog posts on topics such as party planning, game strategy, and party etiquette, which can be helpful for anyone looking to improve their hosting skills.

Overall, House Party Games is a fantastic resource for anyone looking to have fun and connect with friends and family. With its wide range of games, user-friendly interface, and helpful resources, the website is a must-visit for anyone planning a party or gathering. So why not check it out and start planning your next game night today?
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

House Party Games website

House Party Games social media

House Party Games address

USA

House Party Games Category

House Party Games is related to the Card Games category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with House Party Games?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with House Party Games Customer Service. Initial House Party Games complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for House Party Games above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about House Party Games. Discuss the issues you have had with House Party Games and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.