Hotels.com — stay away
Be sure what you are getting. I booked a king-size no-smoking room with hotels.com at the Days Inn in New Braunsfel, Texas. I arrived and was given a smoking room. My wife and I are both allergic to cigarette smoke but I was told there was nothing anyone could do. All of the no-smoking rooms were booked. Hotel.com said they would refund one night but I would have to eat the other night. Hotel clerk says this happens all the time with Hotel.com. I plan on writing every consumer reporting agency possible about Hotels.com. I will never use them again. I have had good luck with Orbits.com.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue