Hotels.com — Charged for a Cancelled Reservation
I made a reservation through Hotels.com on 8/20/2019 with the Comfort Suites Stevensville - St. Joseph, Michian. the cancellation policy on the reservation clearly states "Free cancellation until 10/03/19". I cancelled my reservation on 9/29/2019 and received an email confirmation. The cancellation email also stated "Free cancellation until 10/03/19". The hotel then charged my credit card for the full 2 nights stay after the reservation had already been cancelled in accordance with their terms. I contacted Hotels.com and they assured me it would be resolved. While on the phone with Hotels.com, the hotel then charged my credit card 3 more times. The issue was escalated to the Hotels.com Billing dept. They subsequently responded stating "We presented your case with Comfort Suites Stevensville - St. Joseph unfortunately, due to their reservation policy they have denied your refund request". Everything was done in accordance with the refund policy and I am due a complete refund.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue