Hot Rod and Custom WorksCrooks and rude

Lars Andersson overcharged me for body work on my hot rod. He begged me for cash up front he said the job would take 8 hours and billed me for 15. I did not agree and he held my car hostage until i paid him. Then he asked to BORROW more money! I then find out he has not licensed or bonded. Next time i am going to Scotty's.

• La
    Lars Andersson Feb 14, 2009

This is not a customer who wrote this. This is an ex worker in my company. He tryed to do some marketing here for a while, - but since he was completely uncompetent I had to get rid off him. He do not know anything regarding repair of cars, how to weld or anything else. All these inputs on this site regarding "ripp off " is totally wrong. We work in this shop the profersonell way. I Lars, the owner, has 7 worker and now plenty off work. All the customers I have had are completely satisfied over the work we have provoded here. My customer also give recomandation to other peoples and I find a good part of my new clients in that way.

Lars

• Where did Lars go? He was evicted from his last known business address is Westminster.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices