Hostess BrandsPeanut butter hos hos

We bought a box of 10 from big lots today and 6 had a cut in the plastic beside of where they was sealed they came out of the box like that we got 4 out of the box. we bought them for our grandkids and we had to go get a different box for the to snack on we bought some more because the grandkids love them but they was disappointed to see them like that and I wouldn't let them eat them because they was steal

• Updated by Krod1972, Aug 18, 2019

We didnt know they was bad until they ate the first 2 and and they was going for the others

Kr
Aug 18, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 18, 2019

return to the store.

this is not news.

•   Aug 18, 2019

first off never ever buy food from big lots or dollar tree or family dollar or dollar general. you will never ever get quality food.

second. really, i'd invest in some simple grammar and spelling lessons. can't have your grandkids think you steal... [take a look at your last word in your complaint]

•   Aug 18, 2019

“Steal” food is something I’ve not heard of yet. Perhaps you meant stale food but opened packages usually aren’t fresh.

10 grams of saturated fat and 42 grams of sugar??? Do you want your grandchildren to have heart trouble and diabetes? Those are guaranteed death.

Those discount stores usually buy almost expired food so they can charge less money. I have bought food from Dollar Tree but only certain items and the expiration date is always at least a year away. I buy cookies that are low sugar, pot stickers and small jars of coffee for iced coffee. The frozen food frightens me and the fresh food like Ho-Ho’s are avoided. A month before expiration date is too close. Those are recommended dates only, not guaranteed dates.