Menu
Host Poco Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Host Poco
reviews & complaints

www.hostpoco.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.2 13 Reviews

Host Poco Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Host Poco at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Host Poco. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Host Poco reviews & complaints

O
4:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Host Poco Disappointing Storage & Support: My Experience with Host Poco's Premium Service

I recently subscribed to Host Poco's Premium service and I was disappointed to find out that it came with a limited 10 GB storage capacity and 100 GB bandwidth. This wasn't what I had expected and I wish they had been more transparent about this limitation at the outset of the subscription process. As a customer, I believe it's important to be informed about the services I'm paying for.

Furthermore, I've been experiencing issues with the support team. Despite my dissatisfaction with the service, they've remained unresponsive to my requests for assistance and I'm frustrated with the lack of communication. As a customer, I expect to receive prompt and helpful support in case I encounter any issues with my subscription.

At this point, I'm considering other hosting providers that can offer me the storage and bandwidth I need, as well as better customer service. Host Poco has failed to meet my expectations and I feel that I deserve a higher standard of service for my money. It's disappointing to have to consider switching to another provider, especially when I've already paid for a subscription, but I feel that my needs as a customer are not being adequately met.

W
2:47 pm EDT

Host Poco Host Poco: Exceptional Hosting with Great Uptime and Customer Service

When it comes to hosting your website, one of the most important decisions is finding a reliable hosting provider. I believe that Host Poco could be the perfect hosting solution for those who want to enjoy great performance, excellent customer service, and affordable hosting plans. I have been using Host Poco since 2018, and I must say that I am extremely impressed with their services.

One of the best things about Host Poco is their availability and reliability. I have only experienced server downtime a couple of times for a very brief time--about 2 minutes--and other than that, everything has been running very smoothly. Their technical team is also great at responding to any problems that have arisen nearly instantly and resolving them immediately.

I am happy to say that I moved all of my websites to Host Poco, and I could not be happier with my decision. They provide a broad range of hosting services, including shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated server hosting, which means they can easily scale your hosting as your websites grow.

Furthermore, their customer support is simply exceptional. The team is always available to help you with any questions or concerns that you may have. In particular, I want to mention a wonderful lady named Lisa, who has gone above and beyond to assist me with any issues I had with the hosting. She was incredibly patient and professional, always with a friendly smile and a positive attitude.

At Host Poco, you can expect great uptime, reliable performance, excellent customer service, and affordable prices. Overall, if you're looking for an exceptional hosting experience that won't break the bank, I highly recommend giving Host Poco a try!

2:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Host Poco Hostpoco Review: Free for Life Hosting with Exceptional Quality and Blazing-Fast Speed

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write a more comprehensive review about Hostpoco - an amazing hosting platform that has taken the industry by storm.

Let's start with the fact that Hostpoco offers free hosting for life! Yes, you read that right. This means that you can easily get your website up and running without worrying about pesky monthly or yearly hosting fees. And the best part? The quality of its hosting services is truly remarkable - despite not having to pay for it!

One of the reasons I adore Hostpoco is its blazing-fast speed. This platform is tailored to ensure that users get a seamless and straightforward experience. As a result, websites hosted on Hostpoco perform exceptionally well, and page load times are super-fast. This translates to a better user experience for visitors to your website and can positively impact your website's search engine ranking.

Another aspect that I find particularly impressive is the management interface. It's sleek, user-friendly, and intuitive - making it a breeze to navigate. You can quickly carry out any task, from setting up a new email address to installing an application using Softaculous to track overall hosting performance.

Moreover, Hostpoco's ease of use extends to the website creation process. Its website builder is user-friendly, making it a great choice for beginners looking to create a website without relying on a professional web developer. The builder comes with an array of customization options, including choosing templates, colors, designs, and themes, to ensure that your website is tailored to your specific needs.

Another thing that sets Hostpoco apart from other hosting providers is customer support. Its support team is highly responsive and available 24/7 via phone, email, or live chat. So, whenever you encounter any challenges, you can rely on their support team to resolve them quickly and efficiently.

In conclusion, Hostpoco is a free hosting service that is equal to paid hosting. Its server performance is exceptional, and its user interface is friendly and easy to use. Hostpoco's customer service is second to none. All these factors have made Hostpoco a leading choice for individuals and businesses alike. In short, Hostpoco is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable, user-friendly, and free hosting service.

Is Host Poco legit?

Our verdict: Host Poco's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Host Poco's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Host Poco earns 69% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Host Poco rated around 69% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Host Poco has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Hostpoco.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Host Poco website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Hostpoco.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a hostpoco.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Hostpoco.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The hostpoco.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Host Poco. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
J

Host Poco HostPoco: A Top-Notch Web Hosting Solution for Growing Businesses

Before I signed up with HostPoco, I had researched and tried many different web hosting companies, but it was not until I came across HostPoco that I felt like I had finally found the right partner for my growing business.

From the very first moment I began navigating their website, I could tell that HostPoco's registration process was going to be different from my past experiences. It was so simple, yet effective, and unlike other companies who make you jump through hoops, HostPoco streamlined the process and got me set up with my account in no time.

But the great service did not stop there. I have to say that the attentiveness of HostPoco's support and sales system is a real standout feature. Whenever I run into an issue or question about my website or my account, they are always there to help me, and their knowledge base is so comprehensive that I usually get my answers really quickly.

Overall, I am incredibly grateful that HostPoco is out there, providing a top-notch, reliable web hosting experience for businesses like mine. As we continue to grow, I feel like I can trust HostPoco to be there for us every step of the way, and I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for a solid web hosting solution.

J

Host Poco Host Poco: The Perfect Choice for Affordable and Quality Web Hosting

When it comes to choosing a web host, there are so many options out there that it can be overwhelming. After days of researching different companies, I finally stumbled upon Host Poco and I have to say, I am impressed. One of the first things that caught my attention was the value for money that this company offers. As someone who is just starting out with a small website, I didn't want to break the bank on hosting fees, but I also didn't want to sacrifice quality. Host Poco seems to strike a perfect balance in that regard.

Aside from the pricing, it was important to me that the host I chose had a strong support team in place. Let's face it, technical difficulties and maintenance issues are bound to come up at some point, no matter how reliable a host may be. That's why I was pleased to learn that Host Poco has a very good support service. It is reassuring to know that if I do run into any problems, there will be a knowledgeable and friendly representative ready and willing to assist me.

One aspect of Host Poco that I particularly appreciate is how straightforward and user-friendly their website and control panel are. It is easy to navigate and find exactly what I am looking for, and I appreciate that they don't bombard me with endless upsells or confusing offers. Instead, they present their services clearly and concisely, making it easy to choose what I need.

All in all, I am thoroughly impressed with Host Poco so far. Not only did they meet my criteria for value and support, but they have gone above and beyond with their user-friendly website and simple pricing structure. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable and affordable web host.

L

Host Poco Beware of Host Poco: Poor Customer Service and Lack of Accountability

When my daughter and I initially signed up with Host Poco on May 3rd, we were excited to see everything this hosting company had to offer. Unfortunately, after a day and testing out their services, we were not satisfied with their offerings and subsequently cancelled our full trial packages. However, to our frustration and dismay, we have still not received a refund from Host Poco even after three attempts at contacting them.

As a concerned consumer, I must advise against doing any business with Host Poco. While their advertised services may appear promising, their lack of accountability and poor customer service are major red flags. It is important to choose a hosting provider that values their customer's satisfaction and is willing to honour their refund policies.

We hope that Host Poco will rectify this situation as soon as possible to regain our trust and confidence, but for now, we urge others to stay away and seek better alternatives. Trustworthy and reliable hosting providers are essential to the success of online businesses and it is important to choose wisely.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Host Poco Host Poco: Affordable, Comprehensive, and Exceptional Hosting Services with Stellar Customer Support

When it comes to web hosting, domain registration, and email services, there are countless providers out there, each promising the best prices, features, and customer support. As a website owner or online business, it can be challenging to navigate through the options and find a provider that truly delivers on its promises.

However, for those who have discovered Host Poco, the search may be over. This web hosting company stands out not only for its affordable pricing and comprehensive plans but also for its exceptional customer service and support.

Recently, I had the pleasure of engaging with Host Poco's staff to address a few time-sensitive issues with my domains and email accounts. I was initially hesitant to reach out for help, as many other hosting providers I've worked with in the past have been unresponsive or slow to address my concerns.

But from the very first interaction, I was impressed with the responsiveness and professionalism of Host Poco's team. They quickly and efficiently answered all of my questions and concerns, providing detailed explanations and solutions. Moreover, they were able to handle all the necessary transfers and updates without causing any disruption to my site or services.

Throughout the entire process, I felt like Host Poco was not just a hosting company, but a partner in my online success. They went above and beyond to ensure that my account was fully updated and optimized, providing tips and insights along the way.

Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Host Poco, and I highly recommend this provider to anyone looking for reliable, affordable, and customer-focused web hosting services. Whether you're a small business or a personal blogger, Host Poco is the ideal choice for taking your online presence to the next level.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Host Poco Hostpoco.com - A Dependable, Affordable, and Speedy Hosting Provider With Exceptional Customer Service

If you are searching for a dependable, affordable, and speedy hosting provider, look no further than hostpoco.com. From my personal experience, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Not only do they offer excellent hosting packages, but they also have an incredibly friendly chat support team on hand to help you with any issues or questions you may have.

In my opinion, what sets hostpoco.com apart from other hosting providers is their unwavering commitment to their customers' success. They genuinely understand what you need and are dedicated to guiding you in the right direction to achieve your goals. This level of personalized attention is something you won't find everywhere, and it truly showcases their exceptional customer service.

If you've done your research, you know that searching for hosting can be time-consuming and overwhelming. However, your search is over, as hostpoco.com offers the most affordable hosting plans that still deliver reliability. You no longer have to sacrifice quality for affordability because hostpoco.com provides both.

In conclusion, hostpoco.com is an excellent option for those looking for a reliable, fast, and cost-effective hosting solution. Their brilliant chat support team, personalized approach, and affordable packages make them stand out in a sea of hosting providers. Give them a try, and I'm confident that you won't be disappointed!

R

Host Poco Host Poco: The Best Hosting and Support in the Biz - My Experience

When I first signed up for a hosting plan with a different company, I had high hopes for their service and support. Unfortunately, my experience with them was not up to par; their technical support was lackluster at best, and they were unable to resolve the issues I encountered. Frustrated, I started searching for a better option and came across Host Poco.

And let me tell you, I am so glad I made the switch! Host Poco has been nothing short of amazing since day one. Their servers are reliable, fast, and efficient, and their tech support team is made up of expert professionals who are always eager to help out.

What I appreciated the most about my experience with Host Poco was how they went above and beyond to cater to my individual needs. I was in search of the best backup option for my specific situation, and their team went out of their way to ensure I had everything I needed to safeguard my data.

And as if all of that wasn't enough, Host Poco also offers some of the best discounts I've seen, with savings that last a lifetime.

Overall, I would highly recommend Host Poco to anyone in search of top-notch hosting services and unbeatable customer support. They truly exceeded my expectations in every way possible!

Y

Host Poco Host Poco Review: Unreliable Service & Poor Customer Support

Let me begin by sharing my personal experience with Host Poco (hostpoco.com). Initially, the service was working just fine. However, after a few weeks, it completely stopped working. I was unable to access my website, and despite submitting multiple tickets, there was no response from the customer support team for over 24 hours. Frustrated with the lack of support, I decided to link my domain to another hosting service.

After the hosting service resumed its functionality, I requested a refund from Host Poco. Unfortunately, I was refused a refund and was instead told to point my domain back to their services. Although it was possible to receive free hosting, I would advise against it for anyone looking for prompt and quality customer service. Host Poco is definitely not the right fit if you're willing to spend money on a quality hosting service.

If you opt for Host Poco, be prepared to face significant technical issues that may result in prolonged downtime for your website. It's shocking to see a company that doesn't value its customers' time, money, or the integrity of their website.

However, I must say that all is not lost. After several attempts to contact the Host Poco support team, I was finally able to recover my money. Eventually, I also discovered that the hosting was not necessarily faulty but was not accessible from certain regions of the world. Hence, I currently access the Host Poco website via VPN.

So, if you're someone who's on a tight budget and looking for a web hosting service, please beware of the potential risks that come with using Host Poco. It's undoubtedly a challenging experience, and I suggest looking for hosting providers that prioritize customer support and are committed to providing quality service to their clients, even if they come at a slightly higher price.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Host Poco Host Poco Web Hosting Review: Shared Dedicated IP, Unlimited Features, and Reliable Support

When subscribing to a web hosting service, one of the most important aspects to consider is the type of IP address that comes with it. In this regard, Host Poco offers the option of having a dedicated IP address for an additional fee. However, it is important to note that this dedicated IP address is shared with over 3000 cPanel accounts.

Now, this may raise some concerns for those who require a truly unique IP address to maintain their website's reputation and avoid blacklisting. However, Host Poco's hosting plans come with many other features that may still appeal to users despite this limitation. For instance, customers can enjoy unlimited bandwidth, email accounts, and disk space, as well as multiple one-click installers for popular web applications such as WordPress.

Additionally, Host Poco provides a 99.9% uptime guarantee and promises to offer 24/7 customer support available through multiple channels, including live chat, email, and phone. The company also claims to use high-performance servers and cutting-edge technology to ensure smooth and fast website loading speeds, as well as adequate security measures to protect customer data and prevent unauthorized access.

Overall, Host Poco seems like a decent web hosting provider for those who don't necessarily need a totally exclusive IP address. However, potential subscribers might want to weigh the pros and cons of shared IP addresses before making a final decision. Additionally, it may be worth taking advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee to test whether the hosting service meets your needs and expectations.

A

Host Poco Host Poco Review: Affordable Plans, but Beware of Refund Policy

Host Poco is a web hosting provider that has been in the industry for quite some time. One of the selling points of this company is the promised refund warranty. However, based on my personal experience with their service, I had a bit of a disappointing situation with them.

I had requested for a refund but unfortunately, I did not receive my money back as I had expected. I tried to contact their customer support team via chat and email, but to no avail. The Host Poco team did not respond to my queries and I was left in limbo.

Despite my negative experience with their refund policy, it is also worth mentioning that Host Poco has a variety of hosting plans to suit different needs and budgets. They offer web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. This is a great range of options to help customers find the appropriate hosting service for their websites or businesses.

Another important factor luring customers to Host Poco is their affordable prices. They offer cost-friendly packages without sacrificing performance and reliability. However, I would advise potential customers to be aware of the consequences should they need to claim a refund in the future, based on my aforementioned experience.

In conclusion, Host Poco is an excellent web hosting provider in terms of their hosting plans and pricing. However, their customer support team may not always be prompt in responding to customer queries, particularly concerns regarding refund policies. It is important to carefully consider all aspects when choosing a web hosting provider, and to be informed of the risks and benefits before making any decisions.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Host Poco Disappointing Experience with Host Poco: Unreliable and Unresponsive Hosting Provider

My experience with Host Poco has been extremely disappointing. I was lured in by their promise of a 30-day money back guarantee but unfortunately, they did not live up to their end of the deal. To make matters worse, they were completely unresponsive when I reached out to them for assistance.

I had signed up for their hosting service but unfortunately, I did not receive the promised level of service for many days. After several attempts to contact their customer support team, I decided to look for an alternative hosting source. Despite their lack of service and failure to deliver on their guarantee, Host Poco still did not refund my money.

As someone who places a great deal of value on customer service and integrity, this experience has left a sour taste in my mouth. I cannot in good conscience recommend Host Poco to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy hosting provider. I would caution anyone considering their services to look elsewhere, as Host Poco has proven themselves to be unreliable and unresponsive.

Read full review of Host Poco and 1 comment