Horizon OutletNo good products to buy online!

G

Their taking $9.95 off my visa card every month. And the products they sell I don't want. The item I do want they don't carry. So I'm very disappointed with there service. I will be asking for a refund to be put back onto my credit card because I've never purchased anything from them, and I've been a member since 11/2006!

• Bo
    Bozell Colt Sep 07, 2019

I was provided with the wrong information and set up account for a credit card not a outlet store of some kind