horizon builders & development, incthis company sucks

M

this company horizon builders did a new roof for my house. And they told me their works where pro-contractors to find out they couldent speek english they didnt even have papers to work in this country and my roof is pulling up they didnt do it right call they to fix it and the owner come down to see the roof he told me that next week he would send some one to fix it and its been 3 months and no one has came to fix my roof im so mad at this company becouse they told me they would be thier from a to z and this was not ture. Arie the owner lied to me and this kinda person sould not be trusted.

• Ha
    Happy Customer Dec 01, 2008

We actually had a wonderful experience with Horizon Builders about 8 months ago. We had all new flooring put in, along with redesigning our kitchen and one of our bathrooms. We worked close with Arie and he was there for us during the entire process. Sometimes working with contractors can cause a headache, but these guys were professionals from start to finish. My advice is to mantain clear communication with your contractor and you should have no problems. Would I use them again, absolutely.

• Gr
    Grace211 Jun 04, 2011

I have seen their job in walls, floors, roofs, waterproofing, bathrooms all together. they are good only in flooring, and in talking. They are only handymen. What I saw was that they hired a plumber to do my plumbing, and hired an excavating company to do the digging. Something is not right, and that is the finished project.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices