Hooman Toyota Of Long BeachHooman staels down payment

L

Hooman Nissani and his little brother Rayan Nissani run their dealership like a scam operation. I went there to buy a car and they offered a good sounding deal. They asked for a down payment and never completed the transaction.

Hooman stole my Down Payment and will not return it.

I now have no new car and no more money. They stole my money and will not return it.

Beware of these thieves!!!

• Ca
    CarLover Dec 28, 2010

lbcia,

I'm sorry to hear such horrible things about your car buying experience.

This is very hard for me to believe Hooman Automotive stole money from a customer. Please excuse me, but I just cannot comprehend your complaint. Hooman Auto is 200+ employees company, take money from a customer for no reason does not make any sense.

I am a happy customer of Hooman. Please give them a try again to make things right. Here is the Customer Resolutions Manager contact.

Laura Gonzalez