Hooman Toyota of Long Beach Logo

Hooman Toyota of Long Beach

Having problems with Hooman Toyota of Long Beach?

Hooman Toyota of Long Beach Customer Service Contacts

+1 562 494 4444 (Collision Center)
4401 East Pacific Coast Hwy.
Long Beach, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hooman Toyota of Long Beach Customer Service. Initial Hooman Toyota of Long Beach complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hooman Toyota of Long Beach above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hooman Toyota of Long Beach. Discuss the issues you have had with Hooman Toyota of Long Beach and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hooman Toyota Of Long BeachService

I have 3 separate service complaints with Hooman Toyota of Long Beach. 1.) Last year I took my vehicle in to check out an unusual sound coming from the rear driver's wheel, after inspection I was told that there was a nail in the tire, but they were unable to find anything else wrong with the wheel. I left Hooman and went to my tire store across town and was immediately informed by the store manager that the lug nuts were only hand tight on the wheel. After replacing the tire I went back to Hooman and they denied loosening the lug nuts. 2.) Last year I purchased a replacement passenger side rear view mirror from Hooman. I was unable to affix the mirror properly to the motor assembly so I took it to their service department and asked them to install it. They informed me that the mirror assembly motors were not working and that I would have to replace the entire assembly. 3.) Last year I had Hooman replace the passenger side window bezel. The new bezel was not installed correctly and it continues to come loose. I have repeatedly contacted both Hooman and Corporate Toyota regarding my claims with no resolution. Yesterday, after approximately one year I returned to Hooman for an oil change. I mentioned the mirror to the service representative and he ordered a new mirror with the stanchions and indicated that he would attempt to have the tech replace them but if it didn't work they would need to replace the entire assy. I agreed. Today the part came in and I brought the vehicle in for the mirror repair and it worked. I went from the service department over to the customer relations department and spoke with Tina Murillo. She indicated that by them replacing the new stanchions they had "accommodated" my service need(s). I explained that they had not addressed my other two issues and that I just paid for a part for the second time. She made no effort to make it right. I have since contacted Corporate Toyota and informed them of my concerns. Primarily that the wheel could have come off when I left their store and I may have died

Hooman Toyota Of Long BeachBait and Switch

They play the bait and switch game and they lie. Danny Soto sent me a great quote for a new Toyota Camry from an internet quote I requested. There was no information, just a price, so I called to clarify what the car would come with. He assured me it would come with navigation and the leather package and then said he would send me an email with details. The next email was nearly $1400 MORE than the first quote. When I asked him why, he gave me a vague answer. Then he sent the first quote again and said "Oh that was WITHOUT the navigation and that' s IF you qualify for these rebates." He was rude and nasty when I pushed him on the issue and then I finally told him he's doing a bait and switch and to knock it off. More nastiness.

I wouldn't buy a car from them if they were the last dealer on earth. They are why car dealers get a bad name.

Hooman Toyota Of Long BeachNice People. Great Service

I was at Hooman Toyota of Long beach last week and the people were nice, for a car dealership. OK, they did not give free stuff away or telling me how great I am. I'm not sure why some people are so angry on some of the reviews, so I have to stand up for the little. Th people at Hooman are just trying to make a living, they sell cars and service vehicle. What do you want from the? I got what what needed to be done, paid them and on my way. Move on folks.

Hooman Toyota Of Long Beach — Hooman staels down payment

Hooman Nissani and his little brother Rayan Nissani run their dealership like a scam operation. I went there...

Hooman Toyota Of Long Beach — Service Department Rip Off

First took my 2004 Solara in for repair of the sun roof in August 2008 while still under warranty. It would...

Hooman Toyota Of Long BeachGreat Experience

I went to Toyota of Long Beach expecting the same old. I was very surprised to find that it is a pretty nice place. I wanted to buy a Toyota Camry so I called Jane in the fleet department. She gave me all of the information that I wanted and when I came in to buy the car, it was ready, and everything was just like she said it would be. No hassles at all.

Then when they told me about the free oil changes and car washes and stuff, I was wondering wha tthe catch was. On my first visit to the service department, Wayne took care of everything for me, and sure enough I did not pay a cent...they lived up to everything they said they would.

I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a car in Long Beach.

• Mr
            MrSteveH Nov 02, 2009

I just bought a 2010 Camry there in August, went through Wendall from their online dept, and I agree 100% with everything that was stated above! Great service, and they went out and got my car from different dealership who never even responded my online inquiry. Car was ready, and I was in and out in less than 90 min. Going this week to get my first oil changed and car wash from them.

Hooman ToyotaLemon Car

This company sold me a lemon of a used car. It needs over 7000 dollars worth of fixes to make it work correctly and the transmission is about to go. Not being a mechanic I asked for a service report and they said that they would get it to me. They never did. When I called to tell them what happened, knowing they were probably unaware they basically said tough. I had to stop payment on the check. Don't do business with these people.

• Ry
              ryan 06 Jun 22, 2011

i love this place!

• Ry
              ryan 06 Jun 22, 2011

i went got my car from them and hads a great time and a great deal, they have this thing called VIP where you get a lot of free things after your purchase, it was amazing deal!!!

• Pa
              Paul T Smith May 26, 2011

Hooman Toyota of Long Beach has a horribly rude staff.I was in the process of buying a vehicle and when i decided i didnt want to purchase the vehicle they wanted to keep my deposit . They kept giving me the run around until I had enough and had to call the better buisness bureau for help just to get my deposit back . If you are going to purchase a vehicle DO NOT go Hooman Toyota !!! They will seriously try to rob you blind .

• Mi
              mike marnaf Mar 01, 2010

i just serviced my car atHooman Toyota and i was very happy with them, they washed my car and the cost was great!